Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409439686.924619.jpg

Smoking on the mids...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. some classic purple haze my nigguh

3. #43983 Anonymous_Stoner, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Bro, to be honest that shit looks ateast like kind bud if not bomb. I mean you should see the "mids" the average stoner gets i mean man google that its truely trash but if that shit is mids ill take a puff of that anyday lol

I mean bro look at this way, shitty bud is better than no bud :smoking:

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409439873.487325.jpg

5. just kidding my dude. Straight 10 a G life buddy

6. haha thats what i like to hear my nigguh

7. Some no name.

Attached Files:

8. Some crazy smelling purple no name.
    Smells like a fruit scented cleaner. Peels apart like Velcro. Perfect cure on it.

Attached Files:

9. As well as some rock hard gdp, and a little gdp qwiso hash.

Attached Files:

10. #43990 Hashtag46n2, Aug 31, 2014
  11. #43991 Hashtag46n2, Aug 31, 2014
    Some FM, off the domeless quartz with a Ceramic heating element of a soldering Iron, similar to Herb Iron..still need to figure out the nuances with this dab method...

Once I acquire a ANOTHER damn rig, (the Crush glass is brand new, as my absolute favorite rig met her maker)

I'll pick up A nice deep domeless Ti nail, for this purpose.

Basically, I don't use a torch with this tech.. I place the concentrate in the cup/ nail, then use the ceramic element to contact or hover just above the hash/oil.
    Very fucking tasty... Thinking about incorporating a light dimmer to control temps.

Fucking glass is so damn expensive, and the Crush rig can accommodate my enail, but the damn thing is to close to my face..lol

Sorry, rambling.... :bubble: FTW

What's currently on tap..
    [​IMG]

Edit: the pipe is loosely broken up Sour Amnesia nugs **NEVER GRIND**,with double layer of Tiewreck Bubble

12. orange kush in some Raw Hemp Papers.

13. Cali Mist. Big throwback, haven't had it since my first smoking days 3 years ago. Even better than I remember. 

14. Boston Butt
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409490124.338652.jpg

15. Come on over brother

Sent from My iPhone 5c

16. A little this and a little that ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409510927.857012.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409510946.922772.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409510972.006624.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409510990.424015.jpg

BD and Kung Pao

Sent from My iPhone 5c

17. #43998 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Aug 31, 2014
    Looks dankalicious there @[member="Stoned Techie"].  I can't get enough of this Blue Dream.  Everything is on point with this batch... taste, smell, effects, visual appeal. :smoke:

View attachment 1543823

View attachment 1543816

18. Awesome... Hope there is some of the roast left over :)

Sour Amnesia, I think I'll be growing this strain for the rest of my life, definitely one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Flash

[​IMG]

19. One of my all time favorites. Amazing stuff...