Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. #1 deacon, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    hey guys....always wondered why we dont have this thread:confused_2:...could well be in another forum....but i think its fun:hello:...if this is outta line for some reason...sorry mods.not intentional..also fired up about the new tweaks to web site...faster uploads..to cool:cool:

anyway...im bong rippin a couple test buds off my scrog:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:...think its ak-48 ...its good...should be sweet harvested and cured correctly......so long...regs man:wave:..lmao..peace...deacon

• Like Like x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

2. amen brotha!

• Like Like x 4
  3. I got some no name dank that still needs to cure a bit longer, but it was free so I dont care lol.

And I got some orange crush. Chances are I am gonna be taking hits of both strains because they both have slightly different highs.

• Like Like x 5
  4. too kool bro....you and i are the only one gettin' high tonight....sounds like a sweet line up ya got goin...enjoy :wave:bong rip in your honor:bongin:peace deacon

my ak:D[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. hitting a bowl of a dinafem blue widow i cut about 2 weeks ago :D. i'm very happy with it, and so are my friends.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. cherry pie kushh! ;)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Smoking My own S^^T.You dig???:DGot a little of white widow left.smells good tastes good.lazy high.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Some of that outdoor Blue Cheese :p Does me riight.

• Like Like x 6
  9. #9 deacon, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    too cool guys.....knew with all the grow talk here somebody was puttin somethin' in da air....alteredone..awesome...pics make it better for sure.....nice bud bro....mines not flushed so taste a little carpie:eek:...lol..not crappy...but in the name of research...i had ta put flame to some....:D

TF6..post up a little pic of the she my cherry pie...gonna check that one....not very good with strains yet...i can only grow em so fast..............captain....:wave:

halfa380...checked your grow bro...you got the knack...hats off to a well done firster...nirvana..their old strains rock...still workin on the autos though...what ya runnin now???:smoking:

holy colas...thanks for the post bro....haven't tried a cheese yet...got beans but no where ta put em:(i will though...ahhh the heroic pledges i make in the name of research:D

plus reps all around for postin up...maybe it will catch on...smoke reports....new strains.....dont wanna move in on any threads...just a kinda indoor...and outdoor what ya puffin' kinda thing....to discuss....not argue.....discuss..this great plant we all love i got big bud and my ak and a super ugly dank mystery plant yet to unveil...plus some outdoorsers budd up huge...gonna harvest them at different trich's levels..compare the buzz...till i can put some in jars..good fun for a first night..thanks again guys

everybodys welcome..from resin torchers....vapor lockers.....bong miesters(me:hello:)...blunt suckers...joint jammers...pipe puffers...if your eatin' it..too kool...tell me how it is...i'll bump this tonight to see whats up...so come on guys:poke::yay:dont be shy....later.....peace:bongin::metal:deacon....ok.....now my repper hurts

• Like Like x 2
  10. i got 4 white whidow under a scrog screen going next grow i want something more fruity and not that powerfull.something good yeilding and tasty.got any suggestions?

• Like Like x 3
  11. too noob for that but would check out tkb mans strain thread in seed banks...good stuff there...got lsd...red dragon..short ryder and who knows what else cookin now...go to attitude web site...enter lemon in search box...7 pages of beans:eek:..check it out bro..also hear good things about greenhouse super lemon haze but think its still real strong...good luck..stop back tonight:wave:

12. well lets se what were puttin' in da air tonight..on the left a little big bud 30% cloudy and the right my mystery plant....commencing to do bong rips:bongin::bongin:

IMGA0018.JPG

so.....what are you guys roastin' tonight:confused_2:come on...dont be shy:poke:

.......................peace deacon:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  13. sorry about the shitty pictures...4 bong rips on the mystery.......waisted and my face is numb:eek:whats up with that:confused:gave the old lady 1 ripp..shes toast..dont smoke but to test buds..her mouth is hittin' turbo drive now:rolleyes:guess we.re ordering ouy:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. #14 nhweedman, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    tokin up some locally grown #7 tonight

Photo on 2010-08-25 at 17.37.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Alaskan Thunderfuck

I didn't take this picture but mine looks identical, (I gotta get batteries for my camera)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. #16 deacon, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    hey guys ..welcome back....harvested my budzilla yesterday...not sure strain...pulled 226 g's of it wet with about another 1/2 gone to drive by clippings...lol....maybe 3 zips...smoke report tonight...and pics:wave:

17. couldn't resist a little previev...each bud was about 2 1/2 z's:eek:

marvs buds.JPG

• Like Like x 16
  18. HIGH All, sorry deacon...but this Thread Belongs in the Stash Jar Forum...Moving this there now.

19. Un-known dank last night. Shit tripped me out, it felt like my legs were slowly turning to stone. I was shivering but like, in slow motion, even though i wasn't cold. shit was coooooooooooooool. :smoking:

• Like Like x 6
  20. sorry bro...my bad...put it where it belongs:wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1