G-13 Haze, Sensi Star, Super Lemon Haze, Blackjack

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Portland! So excited! Gonna have to take a "break" for a while, and clean out my system while trying to find a new job. Not a bad thing though, my tolerance is pretty high. Just have a lot to wrap up in LV before I head NW. It getting legal up their hard? Since I already have a NV card I think that should help.

Hermies suck! I get so pissed looking at my ATF and Bubba Kush covered in seeds.

2. Getting legal in Oregon is not hard at all. Las Vegas huh I was born there, and still have quite a few friends in Vegas. Funny thing is I didnt even know Las Vegas has a medical marijuana program. Learn something new everyday. Well anyway welcome to Portland, I live about 75 miles east of Portland. The weather in The Dalles is so much better for growing outdoors. But I heard Portland does quite well too. So you have a lot to look forward to, if you have a yard to make this all happen.

3. yo man, just wanted to say even tho you can't get in there to clean out the res you should still give the hygrozyme a try. it will definitely help even if it doesn't quite cure everything, and give you more time between the drops in pH. you might also look into adding H2O2, it's usually considered a last resort but i think it would do you some good. you'll have to ask someone how much to use tho, fortunately i've never had to use it, but between hygrozyme and good treatment with peroxide i would think it'll get you through the rest of your grow :hello:

4. Awesome thanks. Wonder why my link in my signature brings it to mas last grow. Strange.

5. Small world huh! Yeah I've been here since 86' and so sick of the heat and dust, and just got laid off after being with the same company for 13 years, so I figured now is the time to move. Portland is going to be a nice change. Yes NV has a MM program but very strict, you can only have 7 plants (3 flowering) and 1 oz total, and you have to renew each year. We even have dispensaries, but they have randomly being raided over the last 6 months, so I don't go to them. From what I've read, the program in OR sounds much more user friendly! :) I don't know if I will even be able to grow for a while since I will be renting a house for a year or two, untill I get settled.

6. Yeah carbon filter and grow tent seem like your only option at this point. Getting a card is no challenge here, they really support it in our area. Just hang in there and everything will fall into place, storing you equipment until you build something worth wild is tolerable, but miserable at the same time. Keep us posted.