Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much water should I use in -this- bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HTiger, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So yeah. Also I noticed this one doesn't have a carb on the side. I am pretty new to personally owning a bubbler, though I've used them with friends plenty of times before. I read that if your bubbler can handle it, you should fill it up all the way -- in my case that would mean filling up the entire bottom part. It looks like it has 6 "distillers" or whatever on it, I think to filter the smoke better. So yeah how far should I fill this one up, based on what you see?

Thanks in advance for any advice provided.

2. #2 Skunko, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    Fill it by pouring water down into the bowl head (if you didn't know). Fill it until the tube going down from the bowl head is submerged. Anything more is over kill

3. No problem bro! Let me know if you have any more questions :wave:

4. I was just going to ask -- is my particular bubbler (I guess its called a Shamrock), since it doesn't have a carb, is it intended to have a little sliding bowl you insert somewhere, or are you supposed to pour the water in, dry the bowl out, dump the weed in -- and that's the intended way to smoke it (without a carb or a slider thingy)?

I'm just trying to make sure I'm doing this right lol

5. If it doesn't have a carb or a slide(it shouldn't have a slide), then just hit it without clearing it.

6. #7 Skunko, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010

Yup you got it right! Fill the bubbler with water on the bowl part (and no, its not intended to have a slider bowl).
    Once you fill it up, dry the bowl with your shirt or something then pack it with your weed.

Once your done and you feel like dumping the water out, just tilt your bubbler where you put your mouth on and just dump it out from there.

Hope that helped.

Skunko

Oh and he answered your other question correctly, just hit it until it stops burning if you dont have a carb on your bubbler.

7. Awesome thanks again guys.

8. No problem!:D

9. I have that same bubbler except mine is red!!!!

10. LOL there was a carb on this after all. AND THIS WAS INCREDIBLE. HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SMOOOOOOTH

And M.G.M, how much did you pay for it? I'm wondering if I overpaid or got a deal. Mine was originally $125, and I got it for $95 (before tax).

11. I got mine for 50 scrillz.

12. Do not pour water into the bowl..

Fill it up where you put your mouth.

13. You can pour water through the bowl, you just don't put weed in it while it's still wet.:smoking:

14. It's much easier to fill it up through the mouthpiece of the pipe..

Otherwise you have to dry the bowl every single time. And then you end up with water saturated resin.. which smells god awful

15. All you have to do is dry it...takes 1 second and its 10X easier then trying to pour water into that small mouth piece.

16. As with any water piece, you just want to submerge the stem opening a little bit.