How long to veg before flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wanderer46, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Naw, just another newbie

2. I would say a good veg time would be 4 wks. or maybe 18 to 24 inches

3. How did the grow go?

4. Are these ready for flowing ?

Attached Files:

5. Nice plants they look healthy.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They can get as big as you want, front 2 50 days in veg 20 under 800w LED. If you haven't yet do a little research on LST, topping, fimming, HST, monster cropping :) happy growing
    ~So many relies I can't read so all don't judge if I repeat some just here to help~

Attached Files:

7. I don't know what exotic sativa's you're growing but please tell me where you got them. A 2ft plant would thus flower at 6-8 feet by this math, thats gotta be some equator shit!!

In the real world (meaning what most people are growing) the stretch will be more like 4"-18" for most. Four being a really squat indica and it's not strange to see some more commonly grown sativa leaners go more like 18"-36"

8. Hey first time grow in at about 17 inch and it's getting bushy for flavor and potency purposes would this be a ok time to flow and yield wise would I be looking at 20 grams . lsd is the strain

Attached Files:

9. No way to tell yield anyone who tells you anything is just guessing.
    Do you have a small fan on them? It will make a huge difference in the size of the stalk

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes I have a fan on it but from the size I have and the pics would it be probly more than 7 gs or is that a guessing figure to and thanks new at this Lol

11. I start flowering about 4 to 5 feet and they end up about 6 to 7 feet with about 8 to 11 ounces per plant. Usually growing Blue Dream but have tried other strains with about the same results.

12. My plant is 45 days old do it look good this my first plant ever and is it to early to flower

Attached Files:

14. If you want like a few grams go ahead and flower. I would wait until that is at least 24 inches. But I like some yield for my time.

15. Is it to early to LST my plant

16. Naw go for it. Everybodys all uptight and worried that something they will do will harm their plants but these things are pretty amazing, they will bounce back from most things so experiment, eventually you'll be a pro.

• Like Like x 2