Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

'Lucas' forumula using Fox farms?

• Please log in to reply

starcecil

starcecil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
I've read about the Lucas formula where you can use the micro and bloom but I was wondering if this good be expanded to more than the floranova line of products?

In otherwords can I adapt this situation to work with grow big and tiger bloom or the fox farms micro and tigerbloom? Would it still be the same ml/gal? I use a different method but id like to try this without buying a while new line of nutes, seems easy and simple

starcecil

starcecil

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
bump.

MindBender01

MindBender01

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Bump....I would like some more info as these are the nutes I am using...

whitekush

whitekush

No Attachment to Dust.

• Old School
  • 2,752 posts

I've read about the Lucas formula where you can use the micro and bloom but I was wondering if this good be expanded to more than the floranova line of products?

In otherwords can I adapt this situation to work with grow big and tiger bloom or the fox farms micro and tigerbloom? Would it still be the same ml/gal? I use a different method but id like to try this without buying a while new line of nutes, seems easy and simple

it works with the specific GH products listed:

What is Lucas Formula, and how do I use it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users