Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Salicylic acid for hair tests.

• Please log in to reply

mlgpro

mlgpro

JewcY

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
hey gc. i have a hair follicle drug test coming up in about 2 weeks. i will have been clean for about 2 1/3 months, but i want to do everything i can to test negative. i've seen people talking about using shampoos that contain salicylic acid.

i checked and i have some face wash that contains 2% salicylic acid. what exactly does this acid do to the hair? and is it worth using?

thanks gc.

mlgpro

mlgpro

JewcY

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
bump.

Spottythedog

Spottythedog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

hey gc. i have a hair follicle drug test coming up in about 2 weeks. i will have been clean for about 2 1/3 months, but i want to do everything i can to test negative. i've seen people talking about using shampoos that contain salicylic acid.

i checked and i have some face wash that contains 2% salicylic acid. what exactly does this acid do to the hair? and is it worth using?

thanks gc.

http://forum.grassci...ow-pass-dt.html

mlgpro

mlgpro

JewcY

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

http://forum.grassci...ow-pass-dt.html

thanks for the link, but that is mostly for urine drug tests.

Number1failure

Number1failure

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Salicylic Acid is used in dandruff shampoos :P

Source: I used to(and stilll occasionally do) use it.

smilelady

smilelady

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Salicylic Acid is used in dandruff shampoos :P

Source: I used to(and stilll occasionally do) use it.

Are you saying salycic acid works? Hair test in a week for Meth, Where can you buy shampoos? Can you use straight 2% salycic acid?

Thanks for your help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users