Gettin Ready For Next Year...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kannabis, Jul 21, 2005.

1. hey can any of u guys tell me wat i shuld put in a patch of soil and let it decompose for next year? please do not include like actual storebot fertilizer or nuthin u have to go out to a store to get, u no like egg shells and coffee grounds? wat else?

peace

2. :hello: Kannabis,

I would search for some sites that show you how to make a compost pile. I have a large compost bin and use the compost each spring to revitalize my garden plots. I use grass clippings, mulched leaves from the fall, organic waste (vegetable scraps), coffee grounds, egg shells, and worms. By Springtime you'll have some nice organic material that will help your garden and plants. Good luck.
    :smoke: I.B.Token

3. o man thanks thats like just wat i wanted to hear. every1 else i ask that to they say like "u shuld buy this soil" and give me a website. can these people read? wtf!!!
    any way i really apreaceate that.

peace

4. yeah compost is great, also go fishing chop up one of your fish and bury it at your plot, in six months or a year that will be great fertalizer.

bs

5. I know you said that you did not want to get any Store bought stuff,,,, but a cup of lime in a 2x2x2 hole will do wonders and it's really cheap. Bud-Stuffer gave you really good advice also...

6. anything else?