Christwire.org blurb about Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by trc32, Aug 17, 2010.

1. just check out this little blurb i found in an article i found on Christwire.org. please note, i am an atheist, my friend showed me this article and i was appalled to say the least.

Sex, Drugs & Video Games: Why Our College Are Kids Failing At Life | ChristWire

2. thats a pretty common thing comming out of ignorant christians, and its colombian man why does everyone assume its spelled with a u they can't even properly name a country

3. this made me lol.:D

college is a time of self exploration. even though most students do these things they still manage to pass. if it weren't for students in college questioning authority where would we be now?

4. "It’s about as hardcore as cocaine, tequila and heroin mixed together." hahaha..

who cares, fuck jesus anyway..

5. christwire.org is a satirical website, FYI :) You should check out the article about how beating your wife is a good thing..

6. went to check that website out and it's probably one of the funniest things on the internet, and to think people can actually take some of the things they say there seriously...

7. Obvious troll is obvious...

Come on, how long have you guys been on the internet??

8. Lol, are these people serious, or is this one of those wise ass sarcastic websites?

Also...my future wife...

Attached Files:

9. I say we DDoS their site. Troll or not, I think it'd be hilarious to see ignorant Christians be like "OH NOES, we got haxoredd"

everybody, get ready to

o_O
    /¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__

\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o FIRE URE LAZORS BLAAARRRGHH

10. I'd expect nothing less from extremist religious groups, and almost expect it from any bloody christian group

11. Christwire.org is basically a troll website. Don't be alarmed :rolleyes:

12. there not really Christian. there just trying to push there values which have no basis in the bible whatsoever in the bible.

with articles like this:Is Video Gaming a Threat to America’s High School Jock Culture? | ChristWire

and qoutes like this:

it's obvious that they never read a word of the bible. Jesus wanted to help the weak and the poor.

13. geez im religious myself and i can't believe what i just read. they have no basis behind any of their argument at all. More propaganda >_>

something also tells me that this ChristWire is not one bit Christian, let alone faith based.

14. I'm a Christian, but whoever wrote that is out of touch with reality.

There is nothing in the Bible that says you can't partake in cannabis, and its arguably, endorsed when you look at the Hebrew translation of the recipe for anointing oil.

My pastor even says there's nothing wrong with marijuana or any natural drug. What's wrong is addiction, (which you can be addicted to anything, not just drugs). It's also argued that you should follow the laws of the governing body. Some say that means church governing body, others say that is the state governing body.

Whether they know it or not, they are using religion to push a separate agenda.

15. +rep glad to see someone else that knows that, Not that i give a fuck about religion in the first place...

16. Lol this is just a pure joke obviously, this site is definetly far fetched satirical writing.

17. HAHA that is some hardcore weed! It takes on the qualities of a stimulant, depressant, and opiate! If the Mexican drug cartels can magically make weed into 3 different drugs We better be worried!:rolleyes:

18. Im not going to feed the troll but why would I believe what a religion says that is based on mostly bs?

19. dude these are the same people that think an invisible man turned himself into his own son, but is still one person, and is all knowing and loving but murders hundreds of innocent people throughout the bible

This article makes more sense than any of that other garbage they believe

20. i didnt realize it was satire until i combed all of the articles, the original post was a first reaction to the article i read.

consider me duped.