Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best strain for sex

• Please log in to reply

PEIGuy

PEIGuy

Usquequaque Fides Vis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
My wife and I enjoy some herb before sex: makes it that much better. There's a good chance that some strains produce a better sexual experience than others: what strain(s) have you used to add a little spice, and why was a particular strain better than another ? What effect did it give that improved sex ?

Similar Topics: Best strain for sex     x

Royksopp

Royksopp

Needles and Pins

• Gold Member
  • 30,824 posts

thekiller

thekiller

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,231 posts
Dunno about best but sour diesel is good for everything

Aquazero

Aquazero

Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,095 posts

Dunno about best but sour diesel is good for everything

I was JUST thinking the same thing..

hashy

hashy

Pimp Ham

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
i was gonna say sativa, probably more pleasurable.
id think with something leaning more towards indica it would be hard to focus :D

sk8rmonkey3

sk8rmonkey3

Sk8rmonkey3

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Purple Erkle used to get my ex GF horny as shit.

PEIGuy

PEIGuy

Usquequaque Fides Vis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Purple Erkle used to get my ex GF horny as shit.

Thanks for the reply: I must admit, never heard of this purple...is it Sativa or Indica dominant ?

Interesting how the Sat/Ind opinions are split. I would personally prefer an Indica, but as I have never smoked a pure strain, I'll have to add this to my bucket list :)

Two of you guys mentioned Sour Diesel: I just sent off $$ to pick up some NYC Diesel and Blueberry, so give me a few months and I'll report back on its effectiveness!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users