Indoor Smoking, TELL US HOW YOU DO IT !

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Zippoweed, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I grind up my medicine, place it in one of my glass pieces or vaporizer and smoke/vape away. :smoking::smoking:

2. My smoking situation is pretty unique I'd say. I'm moving out of the parents house in about a week, so this will not be necessary anymore. Here we go.

Smoking in my room has never been a viable option. My room is about 5 feet from my parents, who are incredibly light sleepers, and they tend to get up and around the house at extremely random points during the night.
    So one day I realized - if I got to into the basement with them thinking I was asleep, I could just toke up all I wanted. So here's what I've been since about november 2008:

1. Turn off my room lights and close the door
    2. Turn off all other lights in my house
    3. Sneak into basement and spark it up. Sploofs,etc are pointless because they will never come down

My basement has a perfect light setup for this. There is a staircase going down, with one lightswitch for one lightbulb going down them. Then there is about 10 feet of open space before you get to the next set of lights, which light up the main area. You can turn on 1 or 2 of those switches, and not see lights coming from the basement if you were near the stairs.

Only been caught once due to extremely bad timing; I was walking up the stairs as my mom came out of her room. All the lights were off, and my door was closed while I was outside of it. She immediately went into the basement. BUSTED

3. #43 Lucien Lachance, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
    I put the fan in the window facing out and then I smoke. If I want it to clear out faster I'll open my door after I'm done to allow for greater air flow. My mom is aware but doesn't approve and it's just kinda awkward when it smells like straight dank in my room so I take minor precautions to keep it relatively low key.

People who use dryer sheet sploofs need to cut that shit out. It just makes it smell like weed and dryer sheets. The smell takes the same amount of time to clear out.

Make a carbon filter sploof for much more effective smell dissipation.

4. I do the same thing but I turn on some kind of movie and put it on mute them put in some music and watch tv its fuckn funny as hell watching peoples lips move to the music:p

5. The exact same way I would do it anywhere in the world.

Make sure the flame hits the weed and I inhale the smoke.

6. Bathroom. The smoke and smell doesnt stick to the tile. Throw on the shower is u want to help steam the room and throw on that exhaust fan if you got on in your bathroom, its sucks up the smoke nicely.

7. i smoke in my room everyday. i just close my door open the windows and toke. a little ozium never hurts either^^

8. Random indoor smoking tips:

- Put a towel/blanket in front of the crack from the door
    - Lock the door (duh)
    - Open a window
    - Have a fan blowing out the window if possible
    - Blow smoke into fan stream so it shoots out the window
    - Always finish with a LITTLE BIT (i.e. NOT A LOT) of febreeze or something (not a lot because then it's fucking obvious)

You can always use candles instead of febreeze though. Whenever I know someone is coming over to my apt I just light this badass candle and let it burn while I'm blazing. Totally covers the smell + makes my apt smell delicious :)!

9. #49 tomusannonymous, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    -wait until all of my family has gone to bed or is out IMPORTANT!
    -close and lock door
    - get out my stash and toking tools (all locked away in lockboxes and sealed tight so the don't smell)
    - when im smoking my pipe i always put a cover (a bottle lid) over the bowl after ive taken a drag so that the flame goes out and no smoke escapes
    -i blow out through a sploof, which is actually a pretty sophisticated one but i'm still not 100% sure that it stops all the smell (its got activated carbon in it, tissues, packed with pillow stuffing and has a gas mask filter on the end)
    -spray linen scented odour neutraliser every so often
    - spray STRONG citrus scented air freshener on anything that stinks lol
    -sometimes i use a candle and a match stick to light the pipe because its quieter than a lighter
    - have the window open and the curtain a bit apart
    -have the fan on and the heater on blowing towards the window (they also provide cover noise so that i can puff without anyone hearing "pipe noises"lol)
    -use sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer to clean my hands or anything else so that my hands dont smell like weed, (sometimes i have to cut my nails and clean underneath them), the smell gets into everything and is hard to get rid of
    - i dont put any ash or burnt matches or rubbish from smoking into my room bin, thats too suss
    - i make sure that everything is packed away and locked up when im finished, leaving no trace of anything smoking related. (my parents don't know that i smoke and i plan to keep it that way)
    - i always make sure that if i need to do maintenacen on my stash or clean pipes etc that i do it when there's NO-ONE around and i'm far from where people might be.
    - and i use incense some of the time not just when im smoking, ive been doing that since before i smoked so its not too suss

my setup is completely concealed and locked away so i dont really need to worry about my stash or tools "blending in" and making it look like an everyday object, that's just too much of a risk for me

its also far easier to just get my pipe, a lightr and a little weed and going into the downstairs bathroom (rarely gets used and it has a extraction fan in the roof with i can blow the smoke straight out of), this is probably the safest way for me, i could go into the back-yard to get more privacy but ppl will ask where i went so thats too suss, going into the bathroom is not suss at all lol

10. Honestly just dont smoke in your room if you live with your parents.

if you live in an apartment just smoke in the bathroom if you have alot of neighbors.

If you must smoke with your parents home, use everything you know. I suggest hanging a sheet over the entire doorway. Light a candle, use air freshner, blow your hits out the window, use a fan to blow the smoke out when your done.

11. #51 Electus Unus, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    vaporizer and a sploof equals scent even the best drug dog couldnt pick up:cool:

im doin it now minus the sploof. i have no reason for it

12. I've tried every trick in the book and all I can say is this:
    WINDOW FAN! you can get one for less then $50 and has multiple uses and isn't suspicious(also works as a regular fan or circulate).

The MOST important tip to making it work right is to NEVER block the door frame. You want FRESH AIR to be coming in from another room WHILE the smokey air in your room is sucked out of the window. For added flow of fresh air you can open a window in another room so it's easier for the sir to travel around the door and out of the window fan.

Just turn the fan on so that it blows OUTside and smoke in front of it with a pipe or bong. Leave the fan on while and after smoking and within 20 minutes you are SAFE.

This is by far THE easiest, simplest, most relaxing method of trying to be stealth.

13. i figured youd be all over my post seein as you seem to love vaporizers:D

14. I've never understood this tip.

Hot air rises. Smoke from your bong is hot :confused:

I'm sure theres some Fire/Smoke survival tips that say when in a smoke filled room, get to the floor as theres no smoke there.

If someone trys to get in you room before you've disasembled this "precuation", would it be suspicious as fuck?

15. when I first started smoking inside I did everything, tower under door, fan on, candles lit, sploof, blow out the window, +fabreeze.

But now, I just close my door and open a window, and spray fabreeze after. haha.

16. Haha word I do love my vapor!
    But unfortunatly there's no place for that here as this thread is about SMOKING. everyone knows vapor doesn't linger and leaves virtually no smell behind.

A vaporizer is probably the easiest and cheapest(save money on herb AND on the risk) way to inhale cannabis with no smell.

17. if you wanna get technical, lol. but seriously. sparkling citrus AIR WICK. kicks the smell instantly. you can spray a puff of it after every hit and it will instantly mask the smell. i like to spray my house with it after a long sessions just incase someone unexpected shows up. smells gone right away.

this is the secret all my smot poking brethren!:wave:

18. I just use my homemade mini vape. It's the same concept as a lightbulb but I used a glass vial instead so it's smaller, more durable, more stealthy. I can fit it in my altoids tin along with my lighter. I just vape it in the bathroom when people are home or in the garage if nobody is. Sometimes in my room. There is pretty much no smell. So much less of a hassle than smoking. Plus i save bud because vaping gets me way higher off less.

19. #59 BramsOG, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    Long time Smoker, Started from the bathroom and moved to the car....and everywhere from there lol. Only got caught twice cause of the smell and it only took one time to find out how to make a sploof which lasted me a while but wasnt doing a good job (Also cause i was smoking away from the safety of the bathroom fan). Two Weeks Ago my smoking buddy mike brought a custom made spoof he bought online called Snozzle ( http://www.mysnozzle.com/snozzle ) . Its a pocket size sploof that has replaceable fragrance cartridges. So far its worked really well in my room, it smells better than my moms dryer sheets. Anyone else use one?

20. Stealth smoking in my house.....hmmm. Well I pack a bowl quietly in my room and casually carry that to the kitchen with my lighter and smoke it in there, hit it carefully and cover if it gets a cherry and exhale out the back screen door (The door stays open due to the hot house during the night).