Indoor Smoking, TELL US HOW YOU DO IT !

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Zippoweed, Aug 15, 2010.

1. umm the magic flight launch box..nothing else needed

2. hah you said splooge (im so immature)

3. #23 DarthBizzle, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    smoking a bowl inside, i just shut the door and use a spoof if the room is big eneough... just blow the smoke into my closet or a corner away from the door (smells like roses anyway lol), and cap the bowl as to not let smoke escape... you can get a cheap ass metal pipe with a screw on cap for stealth smoking or just cap the bowl with your thumb

smoking in the shower... well if you have a vent, turn the vent on and blow smoke directly into it, that plus the steam, plus the pleasant shower smell if shampoo or wtf ever will be cool. But, if you don't have a vent, open the window... "To let the steam go out because it makes you lightheaded" if they're nosey... if you're sketch of them smelling it, don't forget your spoof

I usually smoke a cig if i can, completely masks the pot normally

Now, the hands down BEST stealth method i've used is a bit of a doozy, but pretty awesome... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGpqVuJ5Xk8"]Make a waterfall bong[/ame]
    Make that, but out of a regular sized coke bottle or whatever, and just fill it up at the sink while the shower's running... You can ghost hit a waterfall really easy, just try to take it all in one hit and you won't blow out smoke aafter like 5 seconds... Plus you get pretty ripped lol

ps the dude in the video kinda sucks, i advise making a grav cap instead of using a slider... Cut the hole in the lid and melt a socket into it

Oh, and you should make your spoof out of drier sheets instead of tissues and deodorant, works amazing

4. I've always put two shirts under the door a fan pointing towards the window and all 3 windows up. Keeping my hand by the window and blowing the smoke out.
    I always used grape dutches because it does a fine job having my room smell like grapes.
    That tobacoo from it I keep it by the door and throw it out with the ashes

5. u could jus make your own carbon sploof and not have to spend 20 on one

go to petsmart or any store with fish and look for activated carbon, then jus put some in a bottle

i think theres a how to on here somewhere

6. I did this...30 seconds ago. haha. and ya, dont use a slide. i use a bowl from a wooden pipe. the bowl screws off the wooden piece. then i melted a hole in the top. then i wedged the wooden bowl in it. shit works like a charm. I also dont use that size coke bottle. I use a Simply Grapefruit bottle ahaha
    im high as fuck. and no smell. my mom is downstairs making dinner a[​IMG]

7. I love exhaling splooge, that's the best way to hide the smell.

8. when im at home at my parents...
    1. shut bedroom door
    2. pack my bong or my 1 hitter if im trying to be extra stealthy at my desk
    3. go to bathroom, lock door
    4. put towel under the door
    5. turn shower on hot temp
    6. smoke/ghost hit behind shower curtain
    7. cash bowl in the shower
    8. turn on fan
    9. spray febreeze or spray deodorant if i dont have any
    10. shower/let room steam up.
    11. get out feelin clean AND high :)

i actually enjoy these seshes somtimes when im stuck at home

9. Uh. I put dryer sheets behind my vents. and turn them off. When I am ready to smoke I turn them on and all the freshness fills the room.

Surprised no one has come up with this yet. Works amazing. I hipe I am the inventer :hello:

10. SMoked daily in my room for 2 years, finally got caught once so i switched to this method

turn shower on really hot
    moist towel under the door
    open window
    light bowl, put the cherry out when u aren't hittin it (so no extra smoke escapes)
    blow smoke out of window
    spray some febreeze after im done smoking

i think its pretty hard to get caught this way

11. Well, first, wait till rents have gone to sleep (wait 15 minutes until they put out the lights) or until they go to the store. Put towel under door. Open my half windows (I too, am a basement dweller). Turn on fan. Light incense. Sit under my window with my joint, and smoke it.

If they are gone, and its a weekday, and none of the neighbors are there outside. I'll just go into the back yard, sit on the bench, and toke up while I watch my puppy frolic in the grass :D

12. for me, i just used a sploof and blew out the window. no towel under door or anything. my parents have never smelled it from my room once.

13. What is this splooge shit?

I've been shitting myself reading all these posts.

I hope we love sploofs.

splooge on the other hand is something i try to avoid being anywhere near my mouth

:smoking:.

My apartment feels safe for indoor smoking. The roomies don't care and a couple of them smoke cigarettes after we sesh so that covers up the smell.

Fans are great too.

14. Well, I sit on my couch in the living room... Turn on the xbox360 OR Music... Pulled the o'l zong out and goto town. until the GF comes out of the bedroom and lights a candle haha

15. damn dude, it sounds like you are livin' the life!

16. I open my door, turn on some music really low and open my windows, then i open my super dope stash spot, pull out my 1.5 foot bong, pack a bowl, snap it, blow smoke out window, put everything back and wave around a few laundry sheets.

---OR---

Open door, set up silver surfer, grind and pack a bowl while it heats up, blow clouds, if i hear anyone downstairs i simply tuck it under a shelf out of sight. When im done, i pack it up, put it away and chill.

Haven't EVER been caught smoking at home (knock on wood). There have been close calls, but as long as you stick to a good system it works well.

17. I still live with my parents, I usualy grab my bong, go in the bathroom, put on the stereo in my room, open the window in the bathroom and blaze there.After that, I take a shower, to cover the smell.

18. I don't smoke indoors. I just turn that shit to food! works better and harder!

19. If im blazing in the shower, towel under the door(locked if possible), turn the water on hot, try to keep smoke from going anywhere but in your lungs or into the shower spray. Turn on the vent after done blazing then you should be set. i try to take snaps, its just the easiest way not to get caught, Stay high :smoking:

20. Light beelasso. Hit bong. Blow out window. I don't know what's up with you guys that fret over the smell.