Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Feel Higher - 100% Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeChoke, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Yeah it's important to note this doesn't actually make you higher, you are just relaxed. As soon as you stop relaxing it will go away.

I'm just regurgitating what others have already said.

2. Ya, obviously he just wants us to look like a fool.
    I was doing this irl and must have looked retarded.
    He's trying to trick us! bastard.

3. I find it hard to relax my face as it's currently being palmed in reaction to this thread.

[​IMG]

4. Haha.

I should have wrote more precise on my behalf as people misunderstood the method as a "GET HIGHER",

Or as if anyone can see what I see that the thread title reads:

"How To Feel Higher - 100% Guaranteed!"

As in just to feel higher for sometime while you relax your face, dont be someone that is going to comprehend this as getting higher like blazing another bowl or something.

Literally, if you read and absorb the context, you wouldnt have said that.
    Feeling something is not the "actual something"

FEEL WITH A ADJECTIVE :

READ:

you "feel" sick, or you are "sick"
    you can "feel" sick or be "sick"

But you can "become sick"

and you would tell your boss why you couldnt go into work because "I gotten sick" or "I got sick"

So basically this method makes you feel higher, but you cant "GET" higher by smoking a blunt, DUR.

OR WITH A VERB :

As if you "feel" like vomiting.
    Or if you know your Going to vomit,

You will "GET" up to throw-up.

........Originally - Until you came along and mis-titled it.

But Listen Here -

I am not poor at at all, grown man have a job like the rest or most of you.

I smoke daily, there use to be a point where I could even count how many blunts a day I smoke, but now I lose count.

Need to go on a T-break, but I cant, smoking is a lifestyle.

Kush Daily, Cop legit purp whenever its out. And smoke till my lungs collapse.

But anyhow, I have a job (and im 100% sure you do too for saying this). And I get salary (probaly vs. your wage - but however, im not sure I could be wrong, I dont assume).

So my man, dont worry about how much others make or smoke, I smoke plenty and healthy - Dont need to really blow by the O no more - but see heres the thing.

-I smoke relentlessly :smoking:

See in general ; ASSUME Makes a "ASS" out of "U" but not "ME".

So "Bad of Needles", do you need me to explain any more words, parts of speech, or spell out something for you?

Although my occupation isnt a teacher, but I can teach a lesson anyday.

5. da fuck was that?

6. Haha this is great man

7. this is sorta stupid because this is what gives us pot smokers a bad stereotype cause you'll look really stupid and if you're going places high then the last thing you want is to look high( like driving and you get pulled over by cops). You'll have red eyes and you'll look like you know nothing, and it's so much better being stoned and noone knowing it 'cause if you can cover it up properly people don't give you those dirty dirty looks like you're a burden on society.:smoking:

8. Wtf? How is wanting to get MOST out of your money a bad stereotype?? Who gives a fuck if your eyes are bleeding, and you smell like a POUND of some dankity dank?!?!? Cops cant prove SHITTT homie unless you got somethin on you
    and ask me if i give.... 420 FLYING FUCKSSSSSSS if some straight person gives me a dirty look cause he knows im high... the look is only a branch of jealously because subconsciously they know theyre living a false pretense homie...

9. I'd say relaxation effects a high in a positive way...but maybe just that relaxing generally speaking feels good? Kind of hard to notice the cool of a stone if you're paranoid or all stressed out isn't it...

As for the suggestion with the whole face thing, I know it'd certainly work to make you LOOK higher.