Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Feel Higher - 100% Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeChoke, Aug 14, 2010.

1. We all know that people have their "personal methods" to get higher, and for some it works, for some it may not.

These include, but not limited to:

-Smoking tobacco after blazing

-Holding smoke in for ridiculous amounts of time
    (Only takes 4-6 secs at most for your system to absorb the highest levels of THC)

Playing Baseball or Chicagoing ( Such as passing blunts in full rotation, and cant exhale until the blunt reaches you again)

Anyhow, heres a 100% Guaranteed Proven Method:

I have tried this with at least 15 different people, on all types of fine herb.

Any extra things needed?

No.

NOW REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO ALREADY BE HIGH/BUZZED.

REMEMBER NO HIGHS ARE INSTANT unless its something you shouldnt be doing.

ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR FACE

:confused:

Face? I always have my face? So therefore you can always achieve a higher feeling.

This is achieved by total relaxation.

As you may or may not know, throughout our daily lives, the most moved muscles are the ones in our face. With between 90-150 muscles in the face, we move them constantly without blinking.
    (And when we blink, we move a few more haha)

It takes around 17 muscles to smile :p
    It takes around 40 muscles to frown :(

And god knows how many other muscles to make 1,000's of other facial expressions -:devious: :mad: :eek: :cry: :metal:

Anyhow, lets get to the relaxation process ( The Main Event )

To Feel HIGHER, Just Relax Your Face

When I say relax your face, just let loose of all your muscles.

How?
    Just get the "stupid/dumb" look on your face

This means:

To let your mouth hang freely, it will open on its on and keep its position, there is no need to force your mouth open as if you were faking a yawn or shouting at someone, just it it hang...

^This relaxes ALOT of muscles.
    Now just let your eyes loose concentration off of focusing.

This means, instead of keeping a straight faces, let loose your eyebrows
    And just let them drop a little ON THEIR OWN, and let them rest above your eyes.

Thus following this, your eyelids will soon come down a bit, dont keep them open fully just let them drop and stare off.

Keep the mouth open, dont talk - and just stare straight. As if you were hypnotized and you were about to sleep with your eyelids halfway done.

But you can still see.

Its basically a blank stare, or a fully content look showing no emotion or feeling.

Just a drowsy look, or as most people call it the "dumb/stupid" look.

TRY THIS METHOD, AND ENJOY TO INCREASE THE SENSITIVITY OF YOUR HIGH.

Happy Blazing. :smoke:

-SmokeChoke

2. as i was reading this i was doing the exact same thing.

i just do it because i'm high not because i want to get higher

3. cool post, ill try this out when i get bud next, +rep

4. Relax and you feel higher. Gee what a concept :rolleyes:

5. try massaging your face/body. it takes it to another level.

6. :smoke:

Tobacco helps me to do this after I blaze, so technically that answer would be ok.

7. Same here...so I guess tobacco is the answer.:smoking:

8. hahah, this randomly happens to me sometimes, hours after i smoke.
    Exactly what youre saying happens, but its involuntary, i snap into it for 5 seconds or so, being veryyy heavily "mezmorized," it feels really fucking amazing. Ill try making it voluntary next time.

9. Am I the only one who sees sarcasm in this?

10. I don't think he would've taken all the time that I can tell he did to type up the Thread just for a laugh or two.

11. For me to feel "higher" i always just relax. Marijuana has taught me how to release tension in all my muscles. I get a sense of calmness and control when doing it sober. But when doing after a couple bowl i enter a new dimension.

12. People do this naturally when they're high. Not very innovated but thanks for the heads up...? lol

13. Yep it's all about relaxing. I stretch heavily.

14. I do this all the time when I space out completely, or perform tasks that take up quite a bit of my attention.

15. I just eat a whole mango or two and smoke 30 mins after. It's not blow your mind better but it is much nicer.

16. Yes. I admit that as I read, I repeated with my face.

Felt stupid so I stopped :D

17. yup yall nigggas need to start fuckin with ripe mangos n 100% mango juice.

18. ha HA!

19. This thread is successful in proving the Placebo effect.

20. shit, i do this even when im not high