Girls:would u let a girl-friend go down on u?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Only a handful of women have posted in this thread, but there are a lot of women in the city. I wonder if their not posting because they would actually do it.

2. i'm bisexual so fuck yes i've already went down on a girl and let her go down on me its lots of fun

3. Well I'm a guy but....a group of 3 girls that I have all hooked up with before have all had a one time lesbo experience together (when they were shitfaced) that they told me about...good times. They all have boyfriends now and haven't kissed any girl since....interesting huh?

4. Sure, why not.

5. Would I let a friend go down on me? HELL no. That would make it extremely awkward for both of us for the rest of our lives! I could never look at her again without seeing her chomping on rug...sorry to say. Awkward.

6. absolutely but I'm gay so I guess u would expect that answer, but if I were straight I would probably do it also cause I'm a freak like that & would try anything once or twice .. lol
    but hell yea , a 3some is always great & alittle one on one action is always fine, long as someone is eating my box .. lol =)

7. If we were actually friends, no. I would be really awkward afterwards. If she was an aquaintance, and dominant, then yes (depending on what mood I was in). She would have to initiate it, though.

8. Haha I made this thread forever ago.. And hell yes. I'd love to have a chick be my fwb on the side ...

9. id be down for it, depending on the girl. a really good friend of mine, naw cause that would be awkward as hell after. some girl that i was sorta friends with or just knew, sure why not.

10. I totally would but it'd have to be a friend I know is a lesbian bc that would attract me to her more. Also, my friend would have to be on the butch side. I have the hots for butch yet feminine lesbians ;)

11. #31 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What about dominant bi girls hahaaa? Lol sorry...

12. Yes that'd work hahah

13. MY current girlfriend went down on her friend a few years back, supposedly the other girl wanted to know what it felt like.
    I wish I could have seen that

14. #34 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Lol its funny. With a guy I'm totally submissive but with a girl..hmm. I'd love to just make her moan haha

15. Lol sounds good to me!

16. #36 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Kay lol. Hmm now we need to distract my boyfriend and your hubby hahaha jk

17. yup! me and my bestie almost did one time. we said no homo before though.

18. Not for free. :cool:

But really, yes. I hope I get to experience the touch of a woman before I die.

19. LOL :ey:

20. Ultimatesubmission.com