Started my first grow....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 7SixtyToker, Jul 19, 2005.

1. I planted some bagseed more than a week ago and was wondering why the one growing on the bottom left looks funny from tha others. ill keep u guys updated![​IMG][​IMG]

2. The one on the bottom should be fine. Some seeds just turn out funny. Growing outdoors?

3. yea man started em outside and thats where theyre stayin. how much longer you think till it starts to bud?? PS sorry for my noobness

4. well it is pretty late in the season but most plants flower oct. or maby a bit later because you started late. you can still have good bud but just not as much as u would started earller.

5. lmao damn if i woke up and my seedlings looked like that one at the bottom i would shit my pants..it looks so crazy haha

6. waddup every1, just wanted to kno when should i transfer these to a bigger vessel. also i was wonderin if i should go wit plantin dem in da ground or in some pots any1 know which is better and why???? thnx

7. pots dry out quicker so you have to water more, they also limit plant size. they are movable though. also you don't have to dig a hole. there are ups for each, since you are starting so late it doesn't matter much, your plants won't get huge.