Scary Pokemon story.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nathan, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Roll the wheel as in the volume wheel on the old school gameboy? :confused_2:

2. Im pretty positive you cant even walk in the grass in the original american versions of the pokemon game until you talk to professor oak. As soon as you step in the grass your stopped by oak I believe and he does tell you to come with him. But no children.

Cute story tho.

My question is if the detective killed himself in the end how does anyone know what he experianced??

3. Hehe, there seem to be quite a few scary stories about games nowadays. The first I read was "Ben Drowned", which was a creepypasta based off of the Zelda games.

It was long, but I liked it a lot since it was the first game-based story that I'd read, and I read another based off of Pokemon. There seem to be so many now, and I don't really find them creepy at all anymore.

4. this is complete bullshit, show me some articles of kids killing themselves and sawing off their own limbs and it having any relation to pokemon and get back to me

5. quite the imagination kid

6. It's a story man. Of course it is bull shit.

It's like a Stephen King short story or something.

7. #47 Mombutu Da Guru, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    Storytelling so close to my notsalgia. Loved it, good find op.

For the mentally dull, it's a "story" no it's not real. However there was a case of children who used headphones and listened to the original Lavender Town theme got headaches. The songs composition also makes a immersed listener feel uneasy or paranoid. Just enjoy the story or do something better with your time. Truth.

8. shit i got a headache just now from listening to it, but the story was lame imo

9. [quote name='"MarleySubs"']this is complete bullshit, show me some articles of kids killing themselves and sawing off their own limbs and it having any relation to pokemon and get back to me[/quote]

It's a creepypasta, of course it's fake.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

10. Nice Story

11. Cool An Creepy Story Lol I Read The Whole Ting. I Too Scared To Try It Tho BC I Believe Stuff Like This.

~Toni~