Scary Pokemon story.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nathan, Aug 12, 2010.

1. I want my 10 minutes back. Its bad and fake.

2. Lol, you guys expected it to be real?

3. As I was reading it and listening to the music I kept thinking of what a great Japanese horror movie it would make.

4. i actually thought it was a pretty good read lol.

5. Was curious if it was real at first...then read the detective part and realized it's not. Was interesting, though.

6. Yeah it had me intrigued until the detective part.
    Music made it creepy as hell though lol.

7. #27 Umbrä, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    It's just the Lavender town music... Maybe that's why I'm desensitized to it.

8. Pokemon red and green?

Good thing I only played blue.

9. with your username ^^ you sound like one of the programmers lol

10. dude.. no dude seriously...THAT WAS DANK! im may bit a bit too stoned but it was amazing lol im gonna go play that game right now....

11. Wicked! That was really awesome :) And the music...whoa..that gave me chills.
    Very intense story. I liked it very much :) +rep

12. Lmao me too!
    :p

13. I read Scary Pokemon story. I think this is an interesting story. I like this story very much. Who will win, what pokemon, if they go ... It's really good you have added volatility, otherwise this would be very easy to start revisiting Pokémon Red. You do not want to get even one, because the fangirls could shout at you, but it is absolutely necessary in this case.

14. I didn't read any of it, I just wanted to post this little guy:

[​IMG]

15. Pokemen scare me, they are pretty much the same as a furby, but with more magic, intelligence, and mobility.

this little freakster right here is probably some kinda insurgent, what is that devise, is it ied? he seems a little too calm, does he have i.d.??

[​IMG]

and we all know the example furbys are..

[​IMG]

16. I'll read it tomorrow. To long. And i'm to high and tired.

17. Perhaps this signals the start of a new fashion film, which British film-makers are peddling without success for years: a non-comedy, where the biggest joke is a complete lack of humor. It is set for the average American high school, populated by young players play well coiffeured twenties.

18. I was just wondering if anyone else really had one that was a little more freaky. I think the last thing I can remember actually scaring me was the Japanese version of "Pulse"called "Cairo".

19. Loved the story, creepy like everyone else said.

By the way the wheel refers to the fact that not every single game would have the special programming. Out of the millions that were made, only 104 were collected by the police.