Been using mg 15-30-15 all purpose all year long

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rebelhunter, Aug 11, 2010.

1. #1 rebelhunter, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    Okay so i been using fertilizer 15-30-15 the whole year. My plants are about 4 feet tall and are about 4 feet wide bushy things. I never noticed the numbers on the fertalizer until i started searching flowering fertilizers, Now it said it was all purpose so i didn't think of about it. anyways my plant looks healthy and everything but should i just stick with this fert or should i should i find one with higher level of phosphate and lower nitrogen? I am new at growing but i have an idea what im doing. much help appreciated!!

2. This is so cool. I luv it. Can ya get any pics up - Id like ya to show the world what MG can do outside bro !!!

DONT fix what aint broke - right ???

Its obvious yer doin a good job. Im surprised tho, that the plant didnt experience any ill effects early on in veg cuzza the high P.

I would not change a thing except for maybe upping the level of K during flower.
    It is a girl right ???

Freak
    :smoking:

3. been using the same MG. heres a pic of one of mine. Seems to be working great

Attached Files:

4. Congrats to u too brotha !!!

Prouda u guyz.

Freak

5. soo im working on posting pics right now

and thank you freakbro.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    theres 2 plants in the last picture, it was a clone i took from the big one.
    they both use the same ferts

7. #7 rebelhunter, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    i took the clone in the beginning of july and i think she grown quite a bit.

Both plants were never topped.
    The big one i put out in early may and she started flowering, i think she would be much bigger if she didnt have to reveg

8. Sweeeeeeet...

Keep doin what yer doin brotha !!!

Freak

9. can anybody give me an idea of what i might yield?? and what kind of plant iit is? i mean like stavia or indica?

10. Cant tell ya yield - but u can rest assured, barring any catastrophes, that she will yield BIG.

She looks Indica dominant.

Indica - short fat blades.

Sativa - long, finger-like blades.

Freak

11. MG 30-10-10, represent!

[​IMG]

12. damnnnn now thats what i like to see!! haha

13. can any body give me a rough estimate of what i might yield??

14. Ok, Ok, Mr impatient...exactly 140 gr/ 5 oz.

Are ya sure u can hold off smokin it until its dry ??? lol ;).

Freak
    :smoke:

15. But seriously tho y'all - make sure u flush that soil real good a cuppla times before ya chop.

One thing I can also say for MG is it also tastes like strait ass !!!

Freak

16. Fuck.:smoke:

17. #17 rebelhunter, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    haha sorry i just like to know what im kinda looking to get. I am impatient, and no i wont smoke it untill its ready lol, the past years i always ended up cutting early but i never had a plant like this before so im making sure i dont fuck it up, But thanks for the estimate.

I was thinking about just stop fertalizing at the middle of sept, which would give it like a month to flush, good or bad idea??

18. Alwayz aim to flush during the last 2 weeks of flower, up to the chop.

If ya do it too early, u will be depriving the plant of precious nutes she needs to bud.
    Instead, she will turn on herself for energy and decrease yield and potency as a result.

Its a good idea to get yerself a decent 20 - 30 x magnifyer for checking the trichomes during flower. They are the "red flag" to let u know its flushin time.

Works great for me anywayz man.

Freak

19. #19 Sinister36, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    By all year do you mean at least by the age it was able to be fed? Because i'm feeding mine a weak ass like 8-7-5, and I'm wondering if I could give it the 15-30-15 MG ferts that I have, I also have a few more in the 10-10-10 range, but they are slow release, the 15-30-15 is water soluble

20. yes i started feeding it about when it was a month old