Need help on July grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by modernday420, Jul 15, 2005.

1. sup everyone i live in eastern north carolina and i recently had my only 4 foot plant stolen and strown away by my uncle -- he saw it in the ditch when he was mowing the field, i didn't think anyone could see it and i was plannin to move it in the next day or so -- but anyway i planted a couple of bagseed plants about a week ago and they are only bout 3 inches high and i have two more comin... i was plannin on vegin till bout 12-15 inches then flower and i was wonderin bout how long do you think it will take to reach that height and if that is big enough to get a good amount of bud. i was also wonderin around what time i will start to see the sex b/c i read a post from a dude in tenn that said early-mid august and if that is true here i don't think i will be able to get my plants to a decent size before they start flowerin
    help me out :smoke:

2. :hello: modernday420,

If you now have your plants in the ground now and they are in a better spot, I would just let them grow until you can harvest them. Even when they start to bud they will continue to grow some. Depending on the strain, they might do better than you think. You probably won't harvest until sometime in September. That again depends on the strain that your growing. I know that they won't be a big as the four footer that you lost, but you can still salvage something out of your grow. I always try to turn something negative into something positive. Even if you only get a couple ounces, or even a couple of big buds, that's better than nothing. I've had plants stolen, confiscated, eaten, and drown by water. That is why I always plant in more than one location. Every time I visit my gardens I'm always prepared for the worse. When I see my gardens and everything is ok, I just get a big smile and take a deep breath of relief. It always get more intense as the year goes on. The best day of the year is harvest day and the crop is in.:D Hang in there and hopefully you'll have some success this year.
    :smoke: I.B.Token

3. nicelly put I.B. , some weed is better than no weed at all.