Organic Higher Learning Resources

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Chunk, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #221 Chunk, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013

IDK why it disappeared to begin with but glad it's back myself. It's a great resource for sure.

2. You got me, it's all my fault.  I was messing around and must have unstuck it.

I noticed the last post was in April right before the big software change. It probably got lost in the shuffle.

4. Ive been deep in this thread all night. The discussion link for maltose and barley in your journal Patrio is right on point with the info being discussed in the plant hormone thread. This thread is highly invaluable IMHO!

5. WTH am I just now reading this thread ?? now that I've read it I can go back through it again and spend a few days-weeks-months-years clicking links and reading till my eyes bleed..

Damn you and Thank you for pulling this back to life DDD.. :bongin:

6. It's back!!

HaGGard

7. It's funny, when I saved grasscity to my favorites on my computer it was on this topic so it never went away for me, right there every time I came here. LOL

8. Word..........Lots of great info here.  Don't let it die.

9. Thank u PF! U r the shit. I've been working my way thru this for the past few days... so much to learn...

10. In for the class

11. Holy mountain of info! Thanks so much patriofarmer for putting this together!! I've got a lot of reading to do!

12. do you have a purpose in reposting old posts in every thread? wtf?

Twas Ever Thus!

13. Been reported. This guy/gal has been doing this all over the place. Might have nothing better to do....in which case....its sad. -_-

14. #234 MotaMike, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Yeah looks like a spammer trying to advertise for free.

15. @[member="GiMiK"]
    Have you read, "Designing and Maintaining Your Edible Landscape Naturally" yet?
    I searched for it on the forums and saw where you said you have it and were going to read it.

@[member="Gandalf_the_Green"] do you have that thing on pdf?

16. So we just read it all.... Will there be any additions, or dialog in here? I was just wondering..

17. Heya GCO Crew,

As most of you know, Patrio left GC for personal reasons. One of the final PM's I got from him before he had his account deleted was a request for me to find someone to carry on this thread. Out of respect for him and as a tribute to Patrio and LD (Coot). I used my old Shenanigans grow journal to merge with this thread so we could keep it alive.

He spent a lot of time on it and there is a lot of solid information in here. Some of the information may be outdated and there is certainly some updating that needs to be done. If anybody finds something that needs updating, please PM me and we'll get it fixed up.

All the best,

Chunk

GCO...FTW!!!

18. Big thanks for once again pulling this underrated gem from the brink of extinction Chunk! This thread is way too valuable to lose IMHO. I was just asking in the lounge a week or so ago what happened to it.

Sad to hear that Patrio took off. I only ever saw a few posts from him here and there but I appreciate the work him and LD....and now you have done to keep this info available to us.

19. Chunk for Prez!!   :yay:

You rock!   :metal:

B)  Thanks for kicking this off PF!   :gc_rocks:

20. Thanks Chunk

Tons of great information and learned techniques that needs to be preserved.

Hope all is good with you

StickEnugzz