Roots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokyey3z, Jul 14, 2005.

1. What are some good ways to help your plant get strong roots?

2. bi not pulling em out tha ground!!!:eek: tht might help :p

3. hmm im not sure if it helps them get stronger, but i gently dug out my whole root while my first plants were just a week old. and re-buried the roots and stem up to the very first 2 SMALL leaves that sprout, my friends dad taught us it....and said it was a old school trick so i tried it. it just seemed to make my plant bushyer instead of taller.

4. where can i find/buy this Hydrogen Peroxide ? i mean its it just like a common item in stores or will it take some searching.

5. :hello: Most any drug store or pharmacy.

:smoke: I.B.Token

6. i read that.. good read, sorta confusing too...

could you give me some good ways to do the hydrogen peroxide, like how much and stuff..

i read in a another thread something like 1/2 tablespoon to a gallon of water

7. you could most likely find it in your medicine cabinet

8. 1/4 teaspoon per gallon normal useage, 2 or 3 times that for problems or aggresive treatment is what I use.

Gg

9. Tarantula and Piranna from Advanced Nutrients promotes strong healthy and bigger roots. It's kind of expensive though.

10. Light, fluffy soil promotes strong root development. The fluffier the soil, and the more aeration the roots get, the faster they grow, and the stronger they become.

Use a lot of peat moss, vermeculite, and perilite in with an already fluffy soil. I had mine (before they got chopped) in some cactus soil with pleanty of peat, vermeculite and perilite, and those buggers took off like you wouldn't believe!

EDIT: You can find hydrogen peroxide in any store with a pharmacy section (Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, etc.)... It'll be by the rubbing alcohol.

11. hah...i didnt relize it was normal peroxide!

12. im going to try that..the next time i water....

i add bcp to my water sometimes..(actually trying an exsperiment grow with them) do u think that will kill it adding those chemicals together?