Show me whats under the hood!(roots)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Cannible Ox, Aug 9, 2010.

This one took a month of vegging from this 

[​IMG]

To this

[​IMG]

Switched to 12/12, then two weeks later it looks like this 

[​IMG]

2. It honestly made me tear up like a good session of church or something, it's just, well😢😭😂😁😆

No doubt, that is the best looking root mass I've ever seen.

If that's only 2 weeks into 12/12, how much more growth was there aft another couple weeks?

How long did that plant veg?

Pretty friggin awesome.

4. 😄

Attached Files:

Thanks man. The roots are growing really fast at the moment because of the stretch period, so should carry on growing for a couple of more weeks. Ill put up another photo in 2-3 weeks. I'll try and show more of them. It's hard to take a photo while holding up the lid lol.

It vegged in this system for a month from the 4th March to 8th of April, but it was rooted a couple of weeks before that I believe

6. #46 CanadianOrganic, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Are you fuckin with me?!?!?!? :eek::eek: :p :lol:
    After seeing this I NEED to try hydro

7. That's insane. A pound of amazing herb in just 3 months.

Are you Jesus?

8. After going soil outdoors for 12 years or so 10 years back, and being hydro now, and especially after seeing the phenomenology of it, I'll never turn back!

9. Only three days after last pic, trying hard to catch up to gold, he is in a Ferrari, I actually do drive a pinto!

They are very white I assure you, but shadows don't look it

Attached Files:

10. I swear its the shoes! Holy shit gg , what genetic modified nutes do you use to get that in a month?lol steroids im sure,,, lol,,, or you seriously make love to them classy bitches untill they drop there hearts straight out the bottom of there asses,,,lol, aka roots my friend,,

11. Are using holy water for nutes. My god...

12. #53 GoldGrower, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015

I grow outdoors in soil and always struggle to get a decent yield. But with hydro it's so easy to give the plants exactly what they prefer. You gotta try it man 

To be fair it was in the DWC res for a month. But it didn't start from seed, it spent a 2 or 3 weeks gaining a good root system in my bucket cloner before it went in to the res. The photo shows that it was still pretty small when it was put in to the res though

Haha. I use growth technology's ionic grow and ionic bloom. I put much of the success down to having the correct strength nutrient solution at all times. Get that right and they will be on full speed.

I must also add that I run my lights 24/0 so they are growing at full speed around the clock

Lol

13. Im thinking of switching to ionic after these advanced nutes are gone... They are great i will admit .. I buy 7.0 phed water from krogers reverse ósmosis tds 0.5 and after adding nutes dont need ph up or down. Even when i top up and add nutes through the week . havent used ph up or down at all.. But with those results and the price of my million dollar nutes...lol.. Im down for the switch... I see proof ...

14. 3 weeks of veg

Attached Files:

15. A lttle pic. Lol cant get in there yet,,,

Attached Files:

Man that bucket is filled right out. Check out the thickness of that big ass root at the top! 

17. Thx so much! Healthy eh?

18. I feel blessed gold thx soooo much