dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. i play investigator with my flashlight untill i find everything that i lost :D

2. well i don't know about me but yesterday i was at this big rope swing that goes over a small ravine and you go about 40 feet above the ground at the highest point. the swing has a lot of force and it scared me a bit the first time but yesterday this guy i was with let go and flew it was hilarious. recently someone else broke their leg there but luckily this guy was alright. bruised and cut and scraped but it was just hilarious

just finished smoking a bowl and just said

"did that shit just happen?"

image keeps going through my head, pressuring him to go for his first time and then
    uh oh

edit; not to say i haven't done anything stupid but this was the most recent thing on my mind and damn it was funny

3. SWIM was stoned of some great purple kush one day, so SWIM decided to go to a bridge with his friends and pee off the bridge unto oncoming pedestrians. At the time it was glorious and for every pedestrian pissed on, points were accumulated ( the total tally will remain undisclosed) this was years ago when SWIM was an antisocial asshole psychopath.....SWIM realized it was fucked up and is sorry.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. really.:mad:

5. If you are able to "think", you are not stoned enough.:D

6. When I smoke the only thing I think about is what stupid things I can do while I'm still high. So, since I am currently stoned, I think I will go conjure up a plan for universal health care in the States .... (Oh no he di' 'int!!)

• Like Like x 1
  7. i was high this one time with my friends and we had the munchies so we decided to order tony romas ribs.... so i call up the call center to get the number and when i call the place i argue with the woman because she says what i want is not on there... i was like : i came to tony romas 3 days ago and ate that and she was like.. but sir this is T.G.I fridays... and me and my friends started bursting out in laughter.. turns out i got confused when i asked for the number cuz tony romas and TGi fridays are right next to each other loool :smoke:

8. ahahahahaha:hello: me too I think about random things I wanna do, I contemplate on the flavor of the truckload of ice cream I someday will dive into...

9. Flipped a u-turn in front of a sheriff and got away

10. I once smoked entirely too much with like 5 friends... It was getting dark and we hotboxed this bathroom in this guy's apartment who I didn't know at all but my good friend did.. all of a sudden this guy's mom shows up to get her 17 year old son..

Well I didn't want any part of that bullshit so me and my buddies walk out the porch door and (Ground Floor apartment) walk up the hill to peep around the corner of the buillding to watch for if and when the guy's mom leaves without finding him...

Well I was so stoned that when we had to walk up this big ass hill I forgot that we had walked up this big ass hill to get to the corner of the building and that there was a wall of crossties holding back the hill so that when I turn around and go to walk back down the hill I just walked into the darkness and I didn't have on my glasses and I walked right off this wall that was like 15 feet high...

I landed and my buddies freaked out because I kinda crumpled on impact...

It is the single stupidest thing i have ever done while stoned...

Now I carry a flashlight with me at all times...

11. this might be a little out there but alot of the times when im really stoned i try and think of what a new color would look like??? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  12. what do u call a girl sittin on bowl give u head while doin #1...that:eek:

13. Ahhh, you are getting an R. Kelly, my friend....

14. Dumbest thing I've done high would be joining this website, ruining my years of no internet communication. I was doing so well too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. shit i put that wrong...she was on bowl doing #1 while aslo at same time give me head...
    that is not a R.Kelly...

16. Oooooooh now I got you!

Thats just called weird.....

17. shit i had no intention of that happening...it just happened...
    i konw that if u takin a shit and she gives u head thats a blumpkin (got it from harold n kumar)

18. One time I tried to make a BLT but faild and put three pieces of tost in the toster and stacked the bacon on top of one another when i tried to heat them.... it was pritty dumb

19. I go on cooking extravaganzas when I'm high and am hungry. I will think I'm emeril and try and make the best shit. Anyways one time I was trying to make a grilled cheese BLT, and decided to make the bacon in the frying pan. I grilled the cheese but didn't think that maybe the cheese would fuse the bread, so I couldn't open the sandwich. After staring at the sandwich thinking about what I had just done, the bacon had burned.
    I just put the bacon on top the bread...It was still awesome.

• Like Like x 1