dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. LMAO...not at u but fuck i have dont that too...
    i pushed the power button on and nothing happened, thought it was just slow bc of all the crap i had runnin but then my brother comes and takes a look at it ... his rxn u r fuckin baked like hell what u staring at, the laptop is not even on damn toker...

he was just lil annoyed i smoked without him...

2. hahahaha DAMN!!! You were protecting that food huh? Sounds like you had a demon death grip on it!

3. I only just started toking, so Ive only really had one stupid moment.
    Me and 2 friends were chillin out the front of his house, and we didnt have a chop bowl or a book or anything to lay the weed out, so we grab a bag of fries from mcdonalds, fold it so its sorta in the shape of a bowl, tip the weed in, pack a few bowls. I think I had about 3 bong hits before I looked down, and was like to my mates "oh shit are those chips?!" reached down and grabbed a heap of weed they were like NOOO! hahaha it was legendary, i was just like oh fuck thats not chips hahah.

• Like Like x 1

4. i laughed for like 2 minutes straight at this....parked car lmao

5. What kinda chips have you been eating that resemble, in ANY form, marijuana?!?!?

6. I guess I should have mentioned it was 1 oclock in the morning and pitch black, the only light we had to pack the bowls was our phones or a lighter.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ate a quad of raw Sour D!

8. Eating the ashes

:Facepalm:

9. Eating the ashes

:Facepalm:

10. Me and a few friends were hanging out on a weekend and we just finished smoking and we were all stoned as all hell. So it was a bit of a chill day so my one friend starts a fire and just keeps throwing shit on and he almost burns down the damn forest.. so we leave and what not. So the next day in school he's like "dude I think I burned my homework..." it was the funniest shit. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  11. i ate

and ate

and ate
    and ate
    and ate

rofl and pluz i decided to have a airsoft war and i "accidentally" shot my nieghbors cat and a cop called my mom and i was totally like shit shit on the inside but on the out side i was poker faced and i didnt get in trouble

12. tried to make shake and bake pancakes, poured in water and forgot to seal the lid. got shake and bake on cat.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Got home at like 11 at night. I was blazed as, walked inside expecting my parents to be in bed and sat on the couch and watched some tv, not realizing mum was sitting in the corner of the room reading. She said hi to me a couple of times but i didn't even acknowledge she was in the room until she pretty much shouted my name out lol. Didnt take long for her to realize i was high as hell but she made me some sausages, bacon and eggs.. Best mum ever. :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't do stupid shit while stoned because i actually think when i'm stoned.

15. My car has a manual transmission and it needed an oil change. I pull the car up close to the garage but not in it. I change the oil clean up and lower the car, then I decoded it needed a wash. I needed to back the car up a little so that the water didn't splash in the garage, but left my keys in the house. I didn't wanna go inside so I just hopped in and let off the emergency brake. Car starts rolling and I try and stop(I only wanted to move 10ft) brakes won't work with out the keys FUCK. I'm rolling right towards my mail box and tried to steer but it locked. After that I just reacted and jumped out of the car and watched as my little e30 destoys my wooden mailbox with the driver side door. After the door wouldn't shut so I spend the next 25ish minutes slamming it over and over trying to get it shut.

16. Ate a flaming nug that fell out of the bowl and burnt my throat!

17. I was smoking with a bunch of friends and I took a hit from a bowl and someone passed me the sploof and with the sploof in one hand and a bowl in the other i blew into the bowl by accident weed everywhere I felt so dumb but man I was blazed

18. Letting my ex-wife talk me into letting her spend the night.
    Almost made a huge mistake over that. :eek:

19. I tried making a bong out of a 2l pop bottle for the bowl and stem I used my pipe,after I put it in I lit it, but I totally blew the wrong way, instead of breathing in I blew out, got water on my carpet and I lost my bud, I never found my bud :(

20. Hit a mail box while trying to light a joint :p