dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I forgot that the macaroni and cheese was still cooking lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drove to another city's McDonald's because they had the mcrib. We got there and forgot our purpose. So we just went to mcdonalds

3. #StickShiftProblems

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tried to make Bowl Noodles.... poured powder in, put it in the microwave for 25 seconds and wondered why it wasn't cooking lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smoking out of a friends hookah and the coal drops. He says pick it up! It's burning! So I did and got 1st degree burns. Didn't notice until 10 minutes after the burn haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dumbest thing ive done while stoned is one day me and my close friend went over to some dudes house, he was living with his grandma at the time. We would always smoke out his bedroom his grandma didnt give a shit. So me and my friend were high af leaving his gmas house later that night and we went through the garage because his gma has a door on her garage that leads to the driveway. anyway here me and my friend our in the garage trying to get the door open beacuse we couldnt open it so we just sat there for like ten minutes laughing our asses off. And after about 15 minutes my buddy comes out and laughs and says "you guys are dumb asses" and unlocked the door and opened it for us

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tried to say complicated. And it turned out to be very complicated to say complicated.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shitty friends you have there man. Total buzz kill people. Fuck that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I walked up to cop with a loaded gun in my hand. I demanded that he arrest me or i will kill him.

10. It happens to all of us sooner or later. It's called getting older.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. put the wrong side of a joint in the mouth

• Like Like x 1
  12. Once, when I got medicated for the first time in a few years, my tolerance was pretty low. I went to the bathroom and the toilet paper roll was just about empty so I went to change it. So there I was, struggling to get the new roll on the empty cardboard tube, which of course wasn't working. I stopped and thought, "this isn't right." I turned and looked in the garbage. I'd thrown the roll holder away instead of the empty tube.

Another time, I got medicated and then decided to look up some stuff on my computer.

Next thing I knew, I was rudely awakened...by the painful sensation of my forehead whacking my keyboard...hard. I even bounced a little.

Apparently, I was much more tired than I realized and I literally passed out before I knew it. Geez, that hurt!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Whenever I open bottles I use random objects around me (or other bottles), and the second or third time I ever got properly ripped I was with a bunch of friends, and grabbed a beer bottle and opened it with a socket wrench nearby. Sadly I didn't notice that I actually took the top half inch or so off the bottle. As I went to take a drink everyone was shouting no but it was too late. Every time I laughed or talked for the rest of the night the cut on my lip would reopen and blood would end up on my chin/shirt. Everyone including myself got a pretty good laugh about it, but I was also paranoid for the rest of the night that I swallowed glass. That was my first and really only proper paranoia session too

• Like Like x 1
  14. I tried getting a spider high. I figured he deserved a reward for keeping the other bugs at bay.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #335 jmiko58, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Was absolutely ripped one night with a friend had crazy munchies and well long story short I woke up on the couch in the morning with a bag of mini carrots spilled on the floor and a red solo cup of ranch dumped on my chest. I guess I went to town on them and passed out.

The first week at my new job last year I got sent up to fox creek for a week with a coworker that I had met the day of for the first time, we had to share a hotel room. I hadn't smoked for a month so I could pass the piss test to get the job. So first night we arrive its around 10pm and we get to the hotel, he asks me if I smoke and I say sure even tho I was rather nervous in my new settings. We end up hot boxing the truck and me with no tolerance is just ripped, he gives me the hotel key and i put it in my wallet. We walk to the side door to head inside the hotel, I pull the card out of my wallet so I can swipe it to get in but it doesn't work, so here I am swiping it in all different directions blowing on it rubbing the mag strip and shit when all of the sudden he taps me on the shoulder and says, "Hey bud.... that's your debit card" it was pretty damn awkward at the time but a year later and we are still laughing about it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. i climbed through the cat door to prove to my friend i could and i actually made it through
    but now i have a huge scar down my hip where i scraped a nail :/

• Like Like x 2
  17. lol i had the same problem saying complicated while reading your post :laughing:

18. I ran over like 3 mailboxes and ended up in someone's yard once while trying to pack a bowl while I drive. The guy came out and needless to say I took off before he could approach me. Actually it's not far from my house so hes probably seen me a few times since but I doubt he knows it's me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I broke a key to my house door, tried to jump out of a window because thought I could fly and my buddy and I got into fighting with a pole

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Had a mason jar in one hand, lighter in the other. Inserted hand with lighter into mason jar. Filled jar with butane from lighter. Thought, 'I wonder' and flicked the lighter...:eek:Fire ensued... Burned all of my arm hair off. Me and my buddy laughed our asses off before getting higher.