dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Going to Yummy Buffet (Chinese food). Dam near had a food coma from just trying everything...

Just couldnt decide when enough was enough..

2. well put..and I'm on course with you on that one...10-4.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

3. Walked into the boys bathroom accidentally then stood there looking dumbstruck at the weird low sinks on the wall

Then backed up slowly like ohnoohnooh ohno

4. I was stoned at home. Everytime i saw my dad, i would say hi to him. I must have said it like 10 times in an hour 😂

From the King himself

5. #285 Kizzaaaaa, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    My mum doesn't know I smoke. One day i got home after smoking 9 blunts, I grabbed all the food in the cupboards and put in all on the table in the living room table. My mum said I looked stoned and had the munchies. I tried to deny it but having most of the shopping Infront of me ready to eat made it obvious I was baked 😂😂😂

6. Was messing around in the back yard when I got called for dinner at this BBq dinner party the light was dim from outside and I saw these kids running in there and I wanted to run inside to so I ran faster than them and ran into the screen door I think even breaking it I was bounced off and fell on the grass the kids laughed at me so when they left and I stayed there people wanted to know what happend to the screen door as it was of the tracks a bit and part of the screen as broken i said I saw some kids goofing around back here and this lady peeps up to say it must have been geared and hannah or some shit and I was like yea prob

Tip top to the roof and don't drop me I am coming off the high

7. Was going to the mall just after receiving my entire salary in cash :(

8. I was making cheese toastirs the other day, and the butter was too cold to spread, so I put it in the microwave. My microwave has this one minute auto button, so I just pressed that with the intention of taking it out after 10 seconds, but I ended up getting distracted by a conversation between my buddy and I. We were interrupted by the microwave beep, so I opened it and there was literally a pool of butter all through the microwave. Not good.

I've done other dumb things but that was the freshest in my head.

Sent from my iPhone

9. I went stoned to work the other night. I work at Wal-Mart. And it just happened to be shop with a cop day.. Yeah that in itself was stupid..

10. lmao that is pretty funny. That doesn't even sound real. I'm sure it happens somewhere though.

11. I just had no clue. I usually come to work high but I saw all them cops I'm like nope!

12. My best friend and college roommate, shayne and I would get smokey and roll down to blockbuster. This was like 15 years ago. Wow. Anyways..I would remember to bring sunglasses as he walked around pie eyed and laughing up a storm bringing many a dirty look from old lady to uptight parents. Priceless. The funniest part or dumbest part was everytime we went he would spend FOREVER looking for a certain movie until I remembered they were arranged alphabetical! That concept blows you away when baked at blockbuster. Fun times... Our best laughs were searching for movies stoned come to think of it. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

13. take detours stoned walking home just to take a stoner path

14. Grabbing a casserole dish with my bare hands, just moments after I took it out of the oven.

15. Ummmmm got caught

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. lol lets hear that story bout Sally

Smoke weed everyday

17. Today I got stoned then u headed up to the street to get my pizza . When I went to get it and I got there it was ready, something I noticed the cashier was doing was handing out flowers ( a rose ) for every customer . Then she gives me one and I said """ no no no I have no vase " and then I walk out . I have no idea why I said that. But somehow it all made sense . Crazy ..

*👌💨😆*
    Today I got stoned then u headed up to the street to get my pizza . When I went to get it and I got there it was ready, something I noticed the cashier was doing was handing out flowers ( a rose ) for every customer . Then she gives me one and I said """ no no no I have no vase " and then I walk out . I have no idea why I said that. But somehow it all made sense . Crazy ..

*👌💨😆*

18. #298 liam1294, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    This isn't something I did (though I do stupid shit all the time when stoned) but my friend and I hotboxed his car and we got hungry and went to get munchies at a gas station but we were so high we forgot to air the car out. Well let's just say his car was a little hazy.

So the gas station we went to is called QuikTrip and basically quiktrip makes it so that cops don't have to pay for stuff there because they used to get robbed a lot and instead of paying for security they do that.
    So basically there are cops there all the time. Well we get out of the car and smoke comes billowing out. And parked right next to us? A cop. My friend gets out of the car still smoking a joint and walks in to quiktrip puffin a joint. So the cop was cool and he just told us to get the fuck out I guess we got lucky

Smoke big, guys. Smoke big.

19. .....most recent left phone on top of red box machine at 7-11, luckily some guy found it there and called my gf's phone with it and meet me at the 7-11 😆

20. locked my keys in the kar