dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Left an empty bag of weed on the counter and forgot it there and then my mom found it

Smoke weed everyday!

2. #262 JetxLife86, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Dam, thats horrible! Hahhaha

My worst is probably not putting water in the bong and taking a dry hit. Worst idea ever, it was so dam harsh of a hit that it almost made me throw up. Now I ALWAYS make sure...

3. how did that go?

4. Locked my keys in my car on my first pizza delivery

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forgot how to say refrigerator, got confused when I read Frigidaire. So I was calling it a frigidator for like 30 mins and couldn't figure out why it sounded so weird. I confused all my friends also they all forgot how to say it. We geeked for a long time.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nobody said anything directly to my face about it but word traveled through town pretty quick.  I'm now known as one of those "stoners".  The people that I normally hang with are a bunch of drunks.  I'm 50 years old and I no longer give a shit about what ignorant people think or say.  While my friends are walking around with huge beer guts and man-boobs, I'll continue to use cannabis and try to maintain an otherwise very healthy lifestyle.

• Like Like x 1
  7. eh could have been alot worse. But who gives 2 shits what others think

8. lol i do that when im sober

• Like Like x 2
  9. Back when I lived with my parents, they used to force me to go to church every Sunday night so I decided to get high before mass one day. I went up to get communion and instead, I shook the priest's hand and gave him a chinese-eyed stoner smile and giggled all the way back to my seat.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Crashed my car into someone's front lawn and took out their brick landscape all while the neighbor watched while out for a smoke in 20 degree whether. Then my friend towed me out of the yard and no one ever knew lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. This wasn't me who did this but my friend.

We were smoking out of a pipe, me three guys and a chick anyways we pass the pipe to this guy a pretty big bowl was packed for him because he always complains he never gets high anyway I was baked by the time he got it since he refused to be part of the first three rotations when he was finally about to light it up I made some dumbass joke causing him to laugh he blew the weed all over the floor. It was his third time ever to smoke and clearly didn't know what he was doing.

12. maybe the eggs are better in the country.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

13. AND THAT  MY FELLOW STONERS FOR SOME......IS WHY THEY CALL IT .......DOPE......because when some people are stoned they tend to do dopey things...

14. #274 ThatFreeborderKidDanny22, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Smoked a bong in the TV Room closet (No matter how dank the bud is or how much I smoke the smell will never leave that closet) and was really hungry. So I went downstairs to make Uncrustables. My mom was on the computer in the kitchen so I threw on my hood and said fuck it she'll never know. So I get 3 Uncrustables out of the freezer, unwrap them, put them on a plate, said goodnight to my mom and walked upstairs to my room. When I got to my room I noticed they were frozen. I forgot to heat them up. I just unwrapped them put em on a plate, and went upstairs. Don't even know if my mom knows I was stoned.

Also another time I smoked on the beach at night by myself (so much fun when you hit the stoned stage and realize where you are) so I decided to go get frozen yogurt. I was so high when my friend called me as I was walking to go get FroYo cause for 10 minutes I was standing in line at the FroYo place telling my friend that I was getting "Frozen Ice Cream." I must've said it about 30 times (No exaggeration) before I realized what I was saying. Everyone was looking at me and my chinky bloodshot eyes. :D

Happy Toking!

15. I was at work the other day, working on a cotton picker. Stepped away for a smoke break. Come back after 10-15 mins, my boss man pulls up and asked if we had any bags. I walk around for 5-10 mins and find him a couple of bags, come to find out after he looked at me like an idiot he wanted rags not bags.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got rip fried in my car one night and my cabin was so smoky I couldn't see. So I turned on my windshield wipers and wondered why I could only barely see out of my windows. 5 minutes later I went to change the song and accidentally hit the defrost button and I was like how in the hell did that take so long to clean my windshield?! My homeboy never let me live that one down. LOL

17. That's what you gotta do. Keep doing you and what you feel is best.

18. One time i was Baked out of my fucking MIND and told my friend that we must walk the opposite way we were walking to enter the oblivion..lmao

19. I was totally stoned. Had to help mom pick up my sister in her big minivan. I wasnt paying attention and went the wrong way down the bus lanes 😂 my sister was like "WHAT THE FUUCK"

From the King himself

20. 1. Trying to reach for my bong in my pocket
    2. Putting my lighter in the ash tray and my burning joint in my pocket
    3. Itching my leg when my Girlfreind would ask me something then itch for 10 minutes and then ask her to repeat the question

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum