dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I skipped dinner.O_O

• Like Like x 1
  2. got up yelling they are trying to take my body lol i was just lying on the floor then all of a sudden two things appear and start trying to shake me out my body

3. Fell asleep in a bowl of cereal on the floor. Misplace contents of refrigerator.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stared into my fridge for a good 15 minutes looking a nothing with my eyes unfocused then realizing i was staring at the blurry inside of my fridge for 15 minutes. Then proceeded to not getting anything out of the fridge, leaving the kitchen then noticing i didnt get food..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Climbing in beach caves as high tide was coming in. Did this several times.. Got trapped once and had to almost swim out.. Stupid and scary. Don't listen to stoned friends fun ideas all the time lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. #246 JetxLife86, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Been smoking joints all day, went to a friends house for a small get and began dranking with shots that night..two words...GRAVITY BONG.

It was home-made and it was almost the death of me. Almost fainted on my ass and couldnt stop coughing for 5 minutes.

I just remember people said my face was as white as the wall. Scary!

7. Stopped smoking haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Too baked..to remember..

Sent from my Z740G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Pissed on my neighbors cars windshield (;

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

10. #251 Michael Gary Scott, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Shave a beard

11. Walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I start milling around the house until I can remember what I was about it do.

But now I do it sober too

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Got pulled over by a cop while high. We all made jokes about weed like : Let me be blunt with you officer , we have not smoked pot. I then proceeded to smoke pot in a cigarette. Didn't think he would notice. But I was too high to care.

*Cough Cough*

• Like Like x 1
  13. damn man that sucks but funny.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

14. last night me and my friend went through a couple of bowls each then as my mate was lighting another i found straw hats in his garage and we wore them. as he was taking the hit i was seeking life advice from an ironing board we had previously named Sally (another stoned story all together) and we just stood there and giggled for what was probably 2 minutes.

15. I do dumb stuff all the time  when stone or not. I got one My friends and I where walking.it was in the a few years ago 

I was still in high school at the time before the USMC.We where smoking all night long drinking beer and what not

We when for a walk we seen a stop ahead sign we thought in meant big red hole ahead men so we freak out after about five minutest

• Like Like x 1
  16. I pulled out my one-hitter and took a puff in a crowded bar full of uptight, unfriendly people in a very small, redneck town.

• Like Like x 1
  17. One time my brother, his best friend, and me were smoking out of a stem water bottle bong. Eventually my brother thought he passed it, dying of thirst he began to proceed to drink his waterbottle but in fact was the bong water. We sat there and watched him drink half of it until he realized it lolol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lit my index nail on fire last week

That was pretty good

Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app