dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I just tried to turn off the lights in my house..... The lights were already off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It was New Years Eve, and I went to cop bud for a friend; told her that I couldn't finese rolling a blunt so she rolled one for me. After she dips, I start lighting it at the 5th floor, and met up with some dudes I used to go to High School with. So while I'm en route to being blazed, they told me "DON'T SMOKE IN THIS BUILDING" but their tone sounded like they was just fucking with me since I wasn't sober.

Few minutes later, I hear a loud authorative shout that sounded like a Cop, and guess what--it was them! How I escaped is first put the blunt in my socks, then dipped the fuck out. I started jumping over a flight of stairs, and busted my ass on the third floor. I was on some Humpty Dumpty shit lmao. So I get back up again, and my feet started drifting cause there was a banana peel on the ground. I finally made it outside, but I fucking lost the blunt, and the 40 dollars that I was going to use for Manhattan. Lesson Learned: Don't wait till the last minute when shit like this happens.

3. the dumbest thing i ever done when i was stoned...
    was one time me and my friend got high, and decided to sneak out, we were throwing snow balls at cars, then one was coming down the road and he hit it right on the windsheild, it slammed on the brakes right away. so we took off runnin, i was far ahead then hid behind a tree, as i was standing behind the tree my friend is running to me then turns and hides in a bush, the guy was chasing him on foot and he catches up to us and he stops he was around 15 feet from me and my friend was hiding right behind him. the guy starts yelling stuff like were are you! and turning back and forth ( i guess trying to hear or see us) well me being stupid and extremly stoned i find this amusing and start cracking up behind the tree and well to shorten it up i got caught and to make it worse the guy was a cop -_- thats my luck

4. I was super stoned one time after ripping my brand new bong for a couple hours at my buddies house. When we left his place to go back to my place, I thought we were driving down a one way, and when we got to a light I drove into the opposite lane thinking it was a turn lane. Luckily it was like 2 am and nobody was out on the roads, but there was a lady in the lane next to me that was just staring at me with this look like "What the fuck are these kids doing?" Haha.

5. At least you didn't grab the sandwich and take a bite haha

😚💨🍁🍃🍂😎

6. The other day I rolled a huge spliff with the last of mah gange and put my headphones on started smoking out the window went to flick the ash off the j after about 6 tokes and I flicked the whole joint out of my hand and it landed straight in a puddle.. I was pretty baked so I burst into laughter and then remembered it was my last j..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. i was gonna say eat to much but i remembered one time i tried to fix a bike tire by duck taping the entire thing... my dad caught me and was calling me stupid and i gotta admit he was completely right.

8. Dropped half the blunt out the car window

9. ONE TIME DICK GOT CAUGHT ON FIRE FROM DROPPING MY BONG

10. Waited for a stop sign to turn green once. A cop came up to my smoke filled car asked me why I hadn't moved then told me have a nice day and drive safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I have also bit my empty hand thinking I still had food. I had a slight touch of the munchies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Is someone outside watching me?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I wonder if it changed your ph level.?:rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. At my friend/dealers house and got realllllyyyy stoned and when I went to hand the next guy the bong I put the bowl in the mouth piece and not the down stem hahahahaha I called it quits after that

15. threw a molotov cocktail at a nearby corner store? (but i had a bit of booze in me too lol)

16. It was halloween of grade 10 coming up. This story explains how I forever lost the trust of my family.

Grandparents were in India and trusted me with the house for the 2 months they were gone, to look after the house and go there after school to eat and have a place to chill and relax by myself.

I live with my mom and dad. They live a 5 minute ride from my grandparent's house. This is where I always stay, unless i tell them im sleeping over at a buddies.

Anyways, last block came around that halloween friday and i cut out of class early to hit up the locker bay before everyone else got out, so I could get a few buddies over for hoots and kraft dinner.

We went back to my grandmas place and started hooting up in the kitchen, taking bong tokes, laughing our asses off like we always did. We were a tight group of friends.

The plan for us later that night was to leave my grandparent's and hit up this Kendra girl's house party. We had enough weed and candy and entertainment to last us till the night came around so we continued enjoying our bong hits. Later, a few more buddies came by with match.

4PM came around and thats when word got to us that Kendra's house party was cancelled. We were bummed as fuck. I had my grandpas entire liquor cabinet for fuck sakes.

I wasnt gunna let this halloween go to shit, so i took a chance and said "fuck it, tell them all to come to my grandmas at 7

What a stupid fucking idea. By 630, it was a 2 story house full of 300 people, ranging from age 13 to 21. No rules. Everyone was smoking cigarrettes and weed in the house, ashing onto the carpets, punching picture frames out, pouring liquor out, having sex in my grandmas bed....One of my buddies even puked up the kraft dinner i made earlier for him.... but that wasnt the only pile of puke..My close buddies went on enjoying there night while i just watched the house crumble.

So the night goes on, im trying to remain calm, so I just take bong hits. Getting drunk would be stupid. I have a responsibility to the house... and it was already destroyed and it wasnt even 8pm... people didnt bother taking there shoes off. carpet was black, ashes everywhere, house was a cloud of smoke.

i go to check up downstairs, where some unfamiliar kids are doing lines. thats when a buddy comes from the garage and was like "dude, i think your parents are here" i panicked and told everyone (300+) in the house to squeeze into the 2 car garage to hide out while i open the front door.

Well one dumbass decided to press the garage door opener and thats when i look over the crowd into the driveway and see my dads minivan parked. Him and my mom are standing there, arms crossed as 300 kids pour out of the garage like a fucking waterfall.

Every single person at the party left, including my closest friends,leaving me with the trashed, hotboxed house and my raging dad.

Well my dad told my mom to wait with my sisters in the van while he checks the place out. He drags me by my t shirt collar, ripping it and starts feeding me punches as he looks around im disgust.I blacked out. Worst beating of my life.

Needless to say, I was grounded for 5 months, spent the next 2 weeks cleaning the place by myself, had to admit to my grandparents i fucked up when they got back from the trip... and went to school the next monday with 2 black eyes and finger nail marks on my neck.

never again. never

17. I walk around looking for stuff that's in my hand sometimes if I'm really baked.

My wife will be like, "um dear"...

18. Fuck dude... you took that brutal beating?

19. yep, i was a scrawny grade 10, no point fighting back with my 42 year old dad and getting my ass kicked any worse haha

20. I would of dodged a few haymakers bro..