dumbest thing youve done while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lanman, Aug 7, 2010.

1. wether we like it or not as stoners we tend to sometimes do stupid things, what are some of your dumbest moments while stoned ill start

so this one time i smoked and get really baked, i took one of those microwavable pizza bagels and microwaved it and forgot to take off the plastic, and the whole house smelled like shit and i felt incredibly stupid :D

2. played a rugby match..... It took me the whole of 5 mins to injure myself.... just lay there and tried to go to sleep untill someone dragged my baked ass of the pitch

3. Thought I turned on my computer but I didn't so I sat there looking at a black screen for 30 minutes.

Walked into my screen door numerous times...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Decided to skateboard down a bike path on 4/20. Let's just say I now have a chunk missing outta my arm and a nifty scar.

5. There is a thread identical to this.....

But for me it was probably making an extremely hasty sploof back when i was a beginner and i was leaning out my bathroom window to smoke. So i take my first hit and then go to exhale through the sploof when i realize my mistake. I never put a sheet over the top so when i exhaled i blew 8 dryer out the window where they cascaded down onto my roof. I just stared in awe for about 30 seconds before i broke out in laughter.

6. haha well this isn't me so much but me and my friends were going through the drive through at mcdonalds and my one friend went to order and got confused and we just started laughin for like a minute straight

7. One time I smoked like 3 joints with some friends over the course of 45 mins, then I tried to ride my bike to the convenience store 5 mins away. I got halfway up my street and rode into a parked car. I walked my bike back, and almost passed out.

8. You know how some people blow into the bowl to clear stale smoke, well i was trying to show off in a way but instead just blew into the bong itself :smoking: (where you suck normally to take a hit) and ash and water fell all over my carpet.
    At least the bowl was cashed. :bongin:

9. leave my car in neutral and wondered why it wasn't going and just kept revving it for about 2 min :confused_2:

10. Spilling a HUGE ass bowl all over myself while I was being attacked by mosquitos.

Edit: first time I smoked from a bong, I blew into it spilling bong water everywhere, including the weed. *FACEBALM*

11. My brother's car got broken into...the window was shattered out. It was snowing, so he's like "I need something to cover it up with."

I told him to just roll up the window.

12. Haha i think that's happened to everyone at least once.
    I remember i was loading a pipe once, and i was almost done, then someone asked for the time and i checked my watch with the hand i was holding it with.
    Weed everywhere.

13. used my phone...

14. Was stupid high and super excited to eat this frozen pizza I was making and opened the oven when it was done with two hands .....but only one oven mitt :mad:

Dropped the pizza on the floor, lost it, and the feeling on the tips of all my fingers for a week or so.:(

15. A little unrelated but I was walking home one day with a bag full of food.
    I held it in a few fingers.
    When I got home my middle finger lost all feelings/sensitivity/numb

Its still here, a month later. My doc said I pinched a bunch of nerves and should be gone in another month or two

16. Grandma's boy, lol

17. #17 TrainwreckXxX, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    I've had several moments, and still have them, where I smoke a fat bowl, pack another and just chill for a little bit. After 5 minutes or so I go to pack another bowl and hapily realize that the second one is already packed and I was baked as fuck off one bowl thinking I did more. :D

EDIT: Oh, and one of the very first times I blazed I once texted one of my friends whose name started with "A" describing how fucking baked I was, but accidentaly texted this girl whose name started with "A" who was totally against me smoking pot. That was a buzz kill... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. i drank orage juice straight outa the carton and i got way to much in my mouth and my freind made me laugh so i spit it all onto my kitchen. that wasnt fun too clean up :ey:

19. My friends decided to prank me. They convinced my the cops were outside and had me climb out of a first story window. It sucked. I had smoked with 2 people but they left, I was the only high one of like 6 people in the house at the time.

I was pissed, it was some of the best weed I ever smoked, and my high was ruined.

20. i was really baked one night and when i tried to go in my house i had locked myself out side so i slept outside all night when i woke up i reached in my pocket and found my house keys i completley forgot to check for my keys