Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does getting cross-faded ruin your high?

• Please log in to reply

kevinchron

kevinchron

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just wondering, gonna try it tomorrow (:

Guest_NySt0nerPunk_*

Guest_NySt0nerPunk_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Depends on how drunk you get really.

I like to smoke then drink a couple of beers and feel nice.

Don't drink any hard alcohol though...You'll end up getting the spins

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
The trick is to smoke BEFORE you drink. Getting drunk, then smoking results in the spins ,(as the above poster stated).

TwztedElegance

TwztedElegance

Boom Shankar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,830 posts
unless its one or two beers AFTER smoking, i don't really mix em.. not a fan of alcohol anyway.

Brogrower

Brogrower

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
it varries person to person, like from personal experence in one night ive smoked an eigth to the head over the course of like 4 hours and inbetween smokes ive drank vodka like water... Go slow and find a ¨comfortable level¨. Everyone takes it differently

Blunt

Blunt

Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,245 posts
Just don't drink hard liquor if you don't have to, that's about all you need to know. I'm fine whenever I drink and smoke with beer whether it's before or after, but the one time I tried this with vodka I got the spins.

Nelra

Nelra

• Registered Upgraded
  • 630 posts
Well my first time toking I was already very close to blackout drunk and got the spins realllly bad; projectile vomited at least 4 feet...

fast forward a few years and now I can drink however much I'd regularly be able to and smoke as much as I want and it really only amplifies the high. When I'm drunk I start to feel stoned the second the smoke rushes into my lungs, it's a really intresting feeling

Berry

Berry

Nano-Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,757 posts
I almost always get the spins when I combine alcohol and weed. I usually just stick to weed, don't really like alcohol anyways.

dollnik

dollnik

message to ground control

• Registered Upgraded
  • 118 posts
We've passed a bottle of rum around with the pipe in my circle before... several times, actually... it's truly awesome. Just take small sips in between puffs until you feel right.

thefunkygiant

thefunkygiant

Knowledge Seeker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 956 posts
man what can be better than choice pot with a choice single malt say a lemon haze with an 18yr old Glennfiddich floavor explosion.. and u will definetly grow some hair on your nuts after a couple of those sessions.. but to each his own...

T0key

T0key

Space Cadet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
It's different for everyone.

Somedays I like it, Somedays I don't.

It can be a hoot though ;)

Kai

PartyPartyParty

PartyPartyParty

let's all get WaStEd.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
I drink hard alcohol and love it when im high, it makes the high last so much longer for me and it never feels like I'm coming down.

rastaman007

rastaman007

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 269 posts

The trick is to smoke BEFORE you drink. Getting drunk, then smoking results in the spins ,(as the above poster stated).

I remember my first time getting drunk. That night I had 15 shots, 9 mixed drinks and then proceeded to smoke 4 joints between 3 people. None of us got sick. So I say: if you do drink, drink BEFORE you smoke.

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

High

• 35,145 posts

THCMaksMeHungry

THCMaksMeHungry

Lighter.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
I do love smoking and then getting drunk. The drunkness just is stimulated by the high so your just drunk and really happy. But it makes it easier to drink a lot more without care so people end up puking a lot for a long time too...

javabrunn

javabrunn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
is cross faded the same as twisted.

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

High

• 35,145 posts

OCTAGONAL HOME

OCTAGONAL HOME

Names Are For Tombstones

• Gold Member
  • 2,255 posts

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

High

• 35,145 posts

Spl1ff

Spl1ff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I personally always drink before I smoke. If I smoke before I drink I tend to loose interest in getting drunk and just want to stay high lol. Plus when im high drinking alcoholic beverages gets alot harder for me. ( I cant stand the taste when high).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users