cannabis clothing?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by MN_northernherb, Aug 2, 2010.

1. anyone come across some cool cannabis clothing? i know some people are against flaunting their cannabis use, but at this point i dont care and i'd like to pick up some cool cannabis themed clothing.

anyone come across anything cool?

2. Well i go on a website called 8ball. Which is like offensive t shirts, and they have some t shirts about pot etc.
    Just google it man, im sure you can find a website :)
    Or check ebay.

3. I've bought like one shirt relating to cannabis and that was from FreshJive.
    Most skateboarding brand T Shirts like at Zumiez will show cannabis related items. Like LRG, DGK,etc.

4. Check out Highlogicclothing.com . They have some fresh Tees on there and add a new one every two weeks or so

5. Check out seedless clothing... You can find it on eBay it's all pot inspired clothing with no direct references to pot so it's still public friendly

6. alright sweet thanks

7. anyone know where i can find some funny weed shirts? all the ones i find online are usually just stupid "hur hur im a pothead" shirts.

8. If you wanna be environmentally friendly, pro-weed, and have comfortable clothes check out clothes made from hemp. I have a pair of hemp pants that are super comfortable and it's always great to be able to tell people they're made of hemp.

9. ^^^^^this

I got a pair of hemp sanuk sandals yesterday.... They're soooooooo comfortable

10. Where do you guys get your hemp clothing from?

11. I got my hemp pants from a boutique in Shepherdstown, WV; but I've also seen hemp clothing at various head shops. Other than head shops I'd try online, but I couldn't direct you to any specific sites.

12. Don't buy shirts with big pot leaves and stuff dude. That just makes us all look bad.

Why don't you get a NORML t-shirt or something?

13. I just got a green wristband from LIVESTONED. They also have shirts LOL.

Heres their site: LIVESTONED ;)
    [​IMG]

14. Yeah, I'd agree. Have a little class, people will respect you more.

Or compromise

[​IMG]

15. Heres a shirt. BlazzZzin.Found it here LIVESTONED

[​IMG]

16. it doesnt have to have a giant pot leaf in it, thats not what i am looking for. just cannabis themed clothing....

and i have a norml tee :D

17. Hemp Clothing will last a very long time, which almost compensates for it being outrageously expensive.

As far as Cannabis themed clothing, it's really hard to say. I do have an idea of what you're looking for, it just seems like everything that relates to smoking on a shirt or hoodie always ends up being something obnoxious and almost impossible to look at with an air of respect.

18. sounds like there is a market niche that needs exploiting.... hummmmm

19. Some of the best weed shirts in the game are from High Strain | Cannabis Clothing. Check us out and support! We currently have 3 cannabis strain shirts; Pineapple Express, Northern Lights and Skunk #1. Check out High Strain | Cannabis Clothing

20. Me and my friends have started a little group of fellow prop 215 mmj patients.
    We plan on releasing shirts sometime soon perhaps starting in summer. Be sure to check our facebook page out and like us to keep posted on information about getting some shirts / hats.

https://www.facebook.com/StayLitFamily

smoke some and be safe! :smoke: