3-piece grinder, idk what screen is for

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by FattyRoller, Aug 1, 2010.

1. I tried googling to see what the screen was for, everyone keeps on saying that's where your kief is. I'm pretty much a buy-roll-smoke guy so I don't know the finer point of this stuff.

What do I do with the stuff that collects at the bottom of the screen? I just got this grinder, my old one didn't have any extra compartments. I keep hearing different things from making hash out of it (no clue what that is) or just sprinkling it on top of a bowl.. help?

2. its crystals from the buds, thc.smoke that shit

3. alright so u grind ur shit and it falls onto the screen. the stuff that falls thru the screen is keif its loose trichomes that u can smoke later

save that shit and smoke it

4. Thanks. How much should I save up before I smoke it?

5. as much as u can bro but u can sprinkle it on bowls and shit it will knock u off ur ass tho

6. I love my Space Case.
    Hahah. I had like months worth of keif built up
    and when I smoked it...I was infused into the couch.

7. lol yea dude it doesnt take much,
    with kif: a little goes a long way...

scoop it out with your vic card or the corner of a pack of papers.. be careful lol

:hello::hello:kieffy:hello::hello:

8. haha i know what thats like me and a kid packed a full bowl of just keif

9. #9 Rise Against, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    Ok grind up your bud, then shake it for 5 - 10 minutes and it'll collect lots of kief. I just got a 3-piece Cosmic grinder. Works like a charm.

Keif is basically the trichomes from the Cannabis plant. I believe the trichomes contain between 60% and 70% THC, compared to the 15-20% in decent bud.

Basically, smoke the stuff and you'll be high as a kite. :smoking:

10. 420 posts. Nice! ;)

11. Thanks. Can't wait to try it. All we have in this area is shitty weed so this should help. Awesome

12. you get magical dust that the weed fairy leaves you

13. wait until you have a good bit, probably like a gram or two (it doesnt take long, youll see all the keif that was lost on your hands in the grinder (you'll be surprised on the amount you'll save up)

then if you can afford it, get a pollen press and use that to make hash. Smoke and prepare to fly :yay:

14. If you don't know what hash is, then google it.

15. I wipe my tobacco in the kief then roll a cig and smoke it at the pub.

16. ^^^^ just like a UK toker for you

spliffs rawk

17. Yes ^_^

18. Make better use of it by sprinkling some on a bowl instead of using it all i one bowl

19. hey man do you like bambino burgers too bro? that's shits bomb
    anyways yeah the screen collects the kief and i'd recommend sprinkling it on a bowl instead of using it all at once, for conserving purposes....shit gets you really baked:smoking:

20. amount wise...you can either scrape it everytime you grind up some bud and add it into your joint/whatev or you can save a bunch and smoke,make hash/other concentrates, or super poweerup some bowls with a bunch