Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

5 weeks clean, then a gram, then drug test?

• Please log in to reply

extensive

extensive

I choose 421.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
So I got a campus job for when college starts on the 25th. I have a big event coming up on the 21st of august, and I really wanna smoke it up. I'm going to be using probably a gram of mids. If Ive been clean 5 weeks prior to this 1 gram smoke day, will my drug test show positive if I take a drug test 4 days after i smoke the gram. so It would look like this

..........clean for 5 weeks.......smoke a gram in one day.....drug test 4 days after gram was smoked.

Will i pass the drug test?

(Assuming I get alot of exercise and drink alot of water within the 4 days)

Any suggestions for getting it out of my system faster in the 4 days?

iKarma

iKarma

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 361 posts

TheAzo

TheAzo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
I wouldn't expect to be able to smoke a gram of weed and piss clean 4 days later, unless it's particularly lousy weed. A bowl or two, sure. But not a whole damned gram.

javabrunn

javabrunn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
you will most likely pass 5 weeks is a long time and 1 gram is not alot.

extensive

extensive

I choose 421.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
thanks for the feedback guys. me and my buddy are going to the renaissance festival so i really want to toke there xD

Im only getting mids.. plus i might not even smoke a gram.

after you smoke and you wanna get clean faster, is there any type of common/grocery store drink or food item that will help?

urn man

urn man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 864 posts
I wouldnt risk it. You didnt smoke for 5 weeks, but now your going to 4 days prior to the test? Just hold off untill after the test, then super blaze up no worries. Thats the best feeling lol.

posi

posi

5.7L Tuned Port Injection

• Registered Upgraded
  • 232 posts
wow dude you waited 5 weeks... why?

And to smoke 4 days before a drug test is not a responsible idea at all.... I would kick my self in the face if I failed because of that. Personally I'd have a nice good sesh sometime this week... your call though man! :bongin:

illuminate

illuminate

Pisces Pieces

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts

And to smoke 4 days before a drug test is not a responsible idea at all.... I would kick my self in the face if I failed because of that. Personally I'd have a nice good sesh sometime this week... your call though man! :bongin:

this..

ChiiDank

ChiiDank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 951 posts
You most likley can smoke it and still pass the drug test if you just drink alot of water and work out and shit. But don't risk it its a pretty stupid choice..

majicbunnie

majicbunnie

The Majic Bunnie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
Do not intentionally smoke 4 days before a drug test.

Glad I could help.:wave:

T Puff

T Puff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 938 posts

this 2 time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users