Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Precisely.

2. I work at a grocery store's gas station (schnucks to be exact) and all my coworkers smoke. We've gotten high together out back a few times. I usually love doing it, but I short people money sometimes and I feel bad for that, lol. I do get free swishers whenever I want though. And the boxes they come in, theyre great little stash boxes. Very apropriate, haha. Anyways, I'mmmm baked. Haven't smoked in a week, haven't had time. And I have the day off, so my happy ass just smoked a bowl o' dank and watching weeds. Life may very well be complete :smoke:

3. i smoke at work all night every night, allways have done.:D yeah irresponsible , but fuck it , did you lot see that report a few years ago about the traces of cocaine found on every single toilet top in the house of commons in the uk ? ............if those politicains can snort beak all day at work then fuck it im gonna get high at work lol.

4. That shit is really fun to go to work stoned unless you work with annoying co workers who mess with you because they know your high.But depends on what you do though if its retail it can be a blast.

5. i'm in shipping & receiving at intel, and when i first get here in the morning, sometimes there isn't anything to do for an hour and a half or so, so if i smoke before work, i'll probably fall asleep lol. I came to work blazed today for the first time in a while cuz my car took a shit on me & i had to get it towed before work. So i blazed a bowl while waiting for the tow truck driver

6. I work at a after school program wit kids and I go in high sometimes. My co workers dont have a clue and the kids really dont know. It makes the kids alot more fun to be around and I'm usually the comedian at work when i'm blazed. sometimes I feel bad that I am blazed around them but then I think about all the crazy stuff they see on tv and i dont feel guilty after that.

7. i'm a draftsman too, and i'll usually blaze on the way to work, sneak hits at my desk all day (my own office), and on the drive home.

is that bad? i don't think so, my boss loves me and especially the work i do, it doesn't affect my work in any negative way, and gives me time to reflect on the aesthetics of whatever i'm designing/working on, and keeps me focused and on task...

btw i'm sober today and keep finding myself on the net making stupid posts...

8. I've done valet for almost 4 years. I can't remember the last I've worked and haven't smoked. Usually 3-4 times in a 8 hour working day. Ive also came to work peaking on LSD.

Never get valet unless you can see where they park your car.

9. I think that weed like alcohol should be consumed after work. Like in the parking lot.

10. Well my boss gets his weed from me sooo...acceptable :D

11. i smoke with my co-worker a decent bit. before work, after work, generally in the parking lot out back during work.

I sell running shoes to rich people, which just requires basic knowledge and a lot of bullshitting. just gotta remember to change outta the work shirt during the tokage, wash my hands and rock some clear eyes when i get back in, and i'm golden.

hell, sometimes i'm just alone at work for hours at a time, no customers coming in. thank god for japanese video streaming sites so i can get my house on.

12. this question that you have posed has been brought up in my circle. my thought on it is...
    more better paying jobs require piss tests. pass the test then go to work high your first week or so, so no one knows you toke. if you find yourself able to perform fairly well, go for it. if not, don't. my job only requires testing for pre-employment and if you get injured on the job.

13. My pops always taught me as a kid that if you can handle the herb aient no problem with it because most the time the work done is more quality-ful.

Because if i go in sober ima be more irritable.

I havent not gone into work high in over a year.

Always smoke a fat bowl before work. Close to a gram before work.

And i deal with poeple all day as well as butcher knifes and band saws, Its all gravy.

Jus dont be like bubba, A butcher a few years ago cut off his pinky finger and the finger next to it on one of the bandsaws. High on codiene and drunk.

14. Back when i worked at Blockbuster i did it a couple of times. Working while high is the shit. When i was bored all i needed to do was wander the isles and look at movies, i mean can you imagine the shit you can start thinking about looking at movie covers. Im a big movie buff, and it was a blast to just kick it and talk movies with people. Only a few people ever caught on, one dude about 25 became a usual just coming in to shoot the shit with me. Sold him some bud a couple of times.

15. who cares i went to my first 2 days of jamba juice high
    and they say i seem like ive been working there a week
    i guess im just better at life when im high.

16. i work high... at the moment. nothhin wrong wit it. makes it more enjoyable... maybe one day itll be legal?

17. Fedora 9 You're not alone big guy

18. I do it as much as I shouldn't. I'm a pizza chef at a smallish resturaunt in a quiest town so it's fairly cruzy as far as working in a kitchen goes, but yeah when it gets busy it sucks ahaha.

19. Where I work everyone smokes. At one point I was the only one who didn't smoke, but that soon changed after I did the research. You say that you feel disrespectful coming in high, but when I'm in charge I'm happy when SOME of my co-workers come in high. The ones who know how to handle their high can pump their job efficiency through the roof, and are usually a lot more of a joy to work with. The reason I say high is because some can't handle their high, and end up zoning out.

I have only come into work high once on accident, because I don't want to mix work and pleasure together, I want smoking to not be a crutch, but a fun time. Well my high lasted longer than i intended, and I work at a subway. It was a Sunday morning here in the bible belt, and the person I was working with was vomiting. She tried to help me out, but there was no way she was working. So I got up on the line by myself with the line far out of the door. I sat had a smile on my face and I kept singing Jefferson airplane- white rabbit to myself. I lost track of time, and was in state of contentment. I was getting sandwitches done very fast, and they were all looking good (no shit falling out, packed tight, right amound of sauce, all the good stuff.) [WARNING: useless shit] Everyone was happy, and I was standing there happy as hell to be there, while off to the side the chick i was working with had been crying in front of everyone becuase of her pains. It was beutiful, and after i cleared out the line, I asked the girl I was working with how long i was on line. She told me I had been up there for 2 1/2 hours. So damn, time flew, I was happy, got a bonus, and sang White rabbit for over 2 hours.

20. #60 flexibletree, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    I never really feel disrespectful when i go to work high. hell, most of the time I will smoke before work, on my 10min, and on my lunch too... gets me through the days. most of the people I work with also smoke AND do a lot of harder shit too so theres a reason why I dont feel disrespectful. The other day a kid was puking and ended up leaving early because he took too much methadone (he told me this in a gurgle as I washed my hands, his face burried in and on the seat of the toilet my friend just shit his guts out on). I also know the owner used to do coke and shit back in the day.

Anyway, personal preference man. Id say, as long as you can perform your tasks its not disrespectful.