Post your unpopular musical opinions.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Hagakure, Jul 31, 2010.

1. shun the nonbeliever
    shuiuun
    shuiuuuuuuuuuun

2. I have searched far and wide, and I have found the greatest music of all time, Power Metal. Which is undoubtedly one of the most unpopular genres, even in Metal.
    http://youtu.be/_kc4-1RV8K0

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

That's because power "metal" is about as metal as tin foil.

4. Lmao whatever you say

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

5. Say whaaaaat? Power Metal is corny. 

6. Of monsters and men is awesome !

7. Greatest album of all time.. Dude samples himself on his own album, legendary.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pretty sure I've said this before, but 70's 80's metal BY FAR is better than any other music ever. Maybe next to classical.

9. I've been stuck on die antwoord since i saw chappie. They're really one of those you either hate em or love em groups. I can't get enough of these guys.

10. AC/DC is one of the worst bands in history. Basically released the same song over and over but slightly altered each time.

11. And i still love them. It's really inexplicable.

12. .

Should hit up the Bon Scott era then

13. Paul McCartney sucks....and has for years.

14. I can sing like a god.

15. He's actually who I had in mind when I wrote that

16. The Beatles suck!

17. I don't like any new music. Just what I grew up listening to.

18. That and your taste in hockey teams.,.ill never understand how your mind works.

19. I only like people who speak the truth in Music.

Fuck all the fake artists slaves to money and fame