...What the fuck?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sour Kush, Jul 30, 2010.

1. #42 snowind, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o[/ame]George Carlin cracks me up. This skit is so true. Haha

2. I know many of you would say violence isnt the answer but i would lock the doors on this church and set the mother fucker on fire if they ever did that shit to one of my family members. that bitch will burn in hell along with the rest of those sick fucks.

3. I don't understand how they can justify the things they do.If you disagree with them your a faggot lover and your kids going to hell.Its pure insanity to disrespect families and fallen heros at funerals that was one of the most heinous things I have ever seen.Its so sad these kids are born in to this family.They are not true baptist and they are not true christians.They are insane hate filled fools.

Id freak out and start smashing heads if they came to one of my family members funeral.

4. Both of those people are wrong and right. The news reporters are ignorant and closed-minded but the protesters have a skewered view on certain things..

5. **NOTE: those who pay attention to Religion are the ones who are affected by it. IGNORE RELIGION for it is only a WORD and words can only portray so little information..

6. That. Bitch. Is. Crazy.

So is that church. Man that was fucked up, she lives in this damn country, that soldier, fought for HER freedom. UNGRATEFUL bitch.

7. I find it funny how many people here would love to see them die when they really arent doing much. Protesting? Thats their American right.

Freedom of Speech means allowing people to say what they want even if you disagree with it.

8. wtf this bitch is crazy just look at her face

9. simple solution; Kill the bitch.

10. yeah... she has already reproduced. learn a lesson from ripley (you know from the alien saga) you gotta kill them all.....and that'll just break you even.

11. then blow up their church on a nice sunday morning. Fin.

12. She's got that vacant-eyed eager yet mindless look of a cult member. Like someones scrubbed her brains out and poured in a bottle of sunshines, lollipops and rainbows.

Ironic, Its like a new feature of our media / attention seeking generation. A church that does these shock tactics for marketing. The way she keeps just talking on and on it reminds me of when an overzealous vacuum salesmen determined to get their pitch across before the proverbial door is slammed in her face.

13. dood you ever tried to get those fuckers to leave your house??? I had to get a gun once. not point it at em or anything, just get it out and fondle it.

14. yeah, till my in-laws said "fine, we're leaving"

15. #57 smokeyeyes12, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    If I ever saw a disgusting cunt of a bitch It would abosuletely got to be shirley phelps. I feel like the word 'cunt' was thought up by looking at that women and hearing her.

Now i don't like talking about people like this
    ....just no other words describe her

16. #59 Aquoz, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    That doesn't mean their views are right though. You can have the freedom to believe what you'd like, but that doesn't mean it's true at all, or that it's less ignorant. There is no reason to respect her stance regarding homosexuality.

I definitely don't agree that these people need to die, but everyone here is correct when saying she's an ignorant scumbag. She can't give 1 single logical reason as to why homosexuality could possibly be evil, yet she bullshits about how you can connect the dots between military members being killed and our country supporting homosexuality as if it's obvious. Lol...

17. shes not even chritstian. its a cult. the bible is a contextual book not literal.

"you create evil by trying to destroy evil"