...What the fuck?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sour Kush, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Id ignore it? These people arent even near the funerals. Yes I was as pissed as you when I first heard of them but I guess they dont bother me anymore. They're real life troll. Dont let yourself be trolled

2. Hahaha to tell you 100% truth i just posted that for your response lol
    (although i believe they still shouldnt be their)

I'm giving you the nod as the resident best arguer on GC :hello:

3. Not about showing them that your better. They're gonna say thank god for someone's family member being killed in war. Then they should have to deal with the same ammount of loss and see how much they thank god for it.

4. She looks like George Washington

5. ...she's smiling the entire time. I still think jews did wtc. But protesting about a gay man who died protecting the country is just wrong. .-.

6. So because they have an opinion you dont like, they deserve to die?

Praise Allah?

7. this is why i'm getting the fuck out of america.

8. Since they pray and forgive their "god" off of the deaths of other people who've done nothing wrong other than serve their country is why i think they deserve to die. So if you had a brother and was blown up by a roadside bomb in Iraq and you see these fuckers saying "Oh yay your brothers dead and he was an abomonation in the eyes of god" You'd sit there and accept their opinion?

9. im a christian but she's over doing it
    she deserves this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgN8SpG5UlY]YouTube - Pimp Slap[/ame]

10. you don't have to accept it. you have to understand that people think differently than you so their ideas are going to be different, whether or not you agree with them.

its something you have to ignore. drawing more attention to it is only going to make it worse, even though its hard to ignore something you strongly believe is wrong

11. i would have beat her. if i was at the funeral.

12. That video makes me rage.

13. They went to my friends school, he went to a Jewish school. A high school...really?

This just proves the point that mental illness can be passed on through a family, and a parents influence on a child is more powerful than anything that child will encounter.

14. People are fucked up. But there's nothing you can do to hurt that type but be thankful you didn't grow up to think the way they do and freely express it.

15. I'd fucking kick this bitch right in her crack-head teeth.

16. #36 brwnskinredeyes, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    this is why I dont believe in god, it gives people an excuse to be fucking retarted. Someone please kill this bitch

17. fuck i don t have sound
    ill watch this later when i get home hopefully (im commenting so that it will appear on my user cp hopefully and then ill c it)

18. This is religion for you ^^

19. This is fucking ridiculous these people honestly deserve to die.

20. oh they will, rest assured of that.......just not before they can infect whole generations with their hate-mongering :devious: