Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Do pot brownies go bad?

• Please log in to reply

Pointblank

Pointblank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 412 posts
Hey everyone,

I've always been a little bit slow in when it comes to edibles :o, so here go's:

I have this brownie thats about 2-3 weeks old, that was held in a plastic bag at room temp. Did it go bad? It doesn't smell that bad... just strong. But it tastes a little different then most of the weed brownies i have tried.

I know any food can go bad or grow mold, and im probably gonna eat this baby anyway :D, but i just want to know how big a risk an old and possibly moldy brownie is to my health.

thanks!

PS: please respond quick! Im getting hungry! :smoking: haha

Edited by Pointblank, 29 July 2010 - 04:52 AM.