Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bowl stuck in bong! Help!

• Please log in to reply

KindKush

KindKush

Tokin' Good

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
The title says it all :(

I have a Syn Showerhead bong that seems to have a problem. I cleaned it after I used it yesterday and then took it out today and found that the bowl was stuck in the bong and can't be removed. The water that was leftover must have not dried and caused the bowl to dry into place, connected to the bong... I clean it whenever I use it and this has never happened before! Any advice? Thanks!

I have tried many times to twist and pull it out but have found no luck. I ran hot water over the neck and then attempted to take the bowl out and had no luck with that either. Finally I tried to freeze it and pull it out after, but that did not work.

Dat Jake

Dat Jake

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 107 posts
Spread some butter on it? Then clean it?

ThaAAXplosion

ThaAAXplosion

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 317 posts
how the hell do you have 5 bars of bad rep?! thats like 500 bad reps

420Surf

420Surf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts

how the hell do you have 5 bars of bad rep?! thats like 500 bad reps

Yeah I was about to ask the same thing! I did not however in fear of seeing why hahaha

KindKush

KindKush

Tokin' Good

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
any suggestions?

herb head hi

herb head hi

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
if u can get water or some form of liquid between the bowl and the bong. ( pics would help people understand the exact problem) try putting your whole piece submerged in water and leave it there and pray water is able to get between the glass. if that fails try pouring rubbing alcohol over the part were the bowls stuck in the bong try to get as much of it in between the glass good luck man keep posting with updates :smoking:

420biker

420biker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts
if its good glass then leave it out in the sun. if not just crack the joint itl come out and you can buy a new bowl for 20 bucks

megamax42

megamax42

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,428 posts
Cold water on the bowl and how water on the downstem/in the bong

Whohulkwalk

Whohulkwalk

The Haer Crew

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,975 posts
same thing happened to me a while back this might sound crazy but it really
works put some vegetable oil on it and try to work it out I tried every thing to no avail and finally I was like fuck it and poured veg oil on it and it came right out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users