Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

items to get you high

• Please log in to reply

Shady

Shady

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 447 posts
does anyone know what will give you the same high weed does? like regular household items that when consumed/mixed/crushed up and added to other objects/items etc... get you high? i dont wanna try chroming that shit is fucked up, i smoked resin twice in a row and theres none left, i got no weed...

all i got is some beer, i guess i could skull a few to get fucked and fall asleep but i much prefer pot....ne1 kno any secrets, and dont bullshit me either and make up something like "if you drink bong water u can get high" lol dunno if thats true or not but it sounds weird. so yeah post up your ideas if u got any....

cheers.

ripcurl15

ripcurl15

stoned Surfer

• Old School
  • 1,339 posts
i doubt there are any unless you got marional(sp?) pills

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
No.

Just smoke ganjg, you fool. :smoke:

Shady

Shady

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 447 posts
i wouldnt be on this forum if i had weed.....

*stabs desk*

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

i wouldnt be on this forum if i had weed.....

*stabs desk*

If you're just looking for drugs to do, then stop now. We don't need more drug abusers; i'm about the recreational and medicinal use of marijuana, responsibly and positivley.

anarkin

anarkin

FYULABA

• Old School
  • 2,219 posts

If you're just looking for drugs to do, then stop now. We don't need more drug abusers; i'm about the recreational and medicinal use of marijuana, responsibly and positivley.

I second that, Not only will you hurt yourself you will be giving the rest of us a bad name because we all smoke the M.

Peace Pipe

Peace Pipe

Brian Jonestown Massacre!

• Old School
  • 925 posts
If there was a drug that was anywhere near as good of a high and safe as mj you would already know about it.

Dr.GreenBud

Dr.GreenBud

I love domevision

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
that wood polish bottle under ur kitchen sink could have potential...

Drago

Drago

Smokin' the Green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
^or the javex. ;)

lmaonade

lmaonade

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 141 posts
I hear cyanide gives you a Killer buzz...

herbsman420

herbsman420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 768 posts
ive heard that eating large amounts of nutmeg will supposedly fuck you up. Same with morning glorys. Not sure if this is true... so check out erowid.

Jah Bless

.ViciouS.

.ViciouS.

I am not a concept

• Old School
  • 1,112 posts
The only high in life that is currently related to the marijuana high that I know of right now is a runner's high. So if that's what you want, then go run your ass off and eventually you'll feel it, and even then, it's not as good of course. Otherwise, there is no other high like marijuana. It seems you're looking for other drugs to do. www.erowid.org <--- this site is a wonderfully made educational site about basically every drug known to man.

bhoward3

bhoward3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 562 posts
dude, forget that high on life thing. grout sealer is powerful stuff.

Kallas

Kallas

Full Time Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
Iv known of a lot of stupid young people when i was younger to have woofs on insect killer.

But why do that which can screw with ur brain when you could jsut sort some cash out and go buy some dak.

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
whens the last time you smoked? if it is semi recently just wait, and it will come.

ch2omed

ch2omed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
just try huffing some chemicals or paint or something, and then drink them and float into happy highness/death :)

DankNugs

DankNugs

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 873 posts
ammonia

just kidding dont do that

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
theres always alcohol. i may be turningt o that option in a few minutes since this kid never called me back >.<

smokyey3z

smokyey3z

(0_o)

• Old School
  • 1,320 posts
items 2 get you high...hmm

1. glue
2. gas
3. paint
4. any type of hair chemical (maybe) lol

shit im high just go smoke and you will be high

master chief