Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would 1 G of dro cost where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GodCreatedWeed, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #41 thedeadwalkk, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    BC, Canada. For prime BC bud, $10 a gram, $25-35 an 1/8th, $50-$75 a quarter depending on quality and who your dealer is.
    i would never in my life pay more then $10 a gram i would only pay most $15 if it was some super duper bomb bud that would knock me on my ass after one puff.

2. haha! fucking a

same as op 20 a g

3. usually 10-15 bucks

s ohio

4. lol you cant be serious....

canadian pay more on average for everything...cars, clothing, food, tvs, cell phones.

but we pay less for weed.

we dont live in failed anti-drug country. nobody here gets raped in prisons for smoking weed.

5. 10 in the 508.

6. I never said you didnt pay more on average on all those things now did I? I didnt say you did either. Am I right? So where do any of these arguments you have come from? I literally stated that prices are different all around, from region to region. And that all depends on alot of things. No need to get all offensive on something that you yourself pointed out in the first place.

7. 1gram is 20 dollars but guess what some dealers are cock suckers in nyc and decide to sell .8 or .9's for 20 dollars

I mean hey i just gave you 20 dollars for a gram not a . schemed .8

8. #48 *ColtClassic*, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    Usually about $8 around here, but if it's from a friend then like $5 or free.

9. .....and that makes i cool to rip on people who do live in a country where such injustices occur, i suppose

10. lol you cant be serious...

11. Strictly $20 a gram for dro around here, and for all those who don't use the word "dro" get over urselves, its just a term for that crystally good stuff in alot of areas:smoke:

12. $20 a gram for good strains here. There's a huge shortage currently, it's hard to even find schwag these days.

13. My boy gots some fire ass dro that smells like piney carrot cake or some shit. It is so beautiful and weighs out fat as hell.
    He sells it for 15 a g but lets me get it for 10 a g cuz we cool like that lol
    Gets me about 3 or 4 times as high as the mid/reg i normally smoke for 5 a g, my new favorite

14. lets just say if i got 5 on it, then the whole grams mine.

15. Dro is $7/g over here.

16. 15 for some pretty decent beast.

17. 15 a gram in jax, once in a while 20/g for some super dank.

18. you pay less for weed buti could get all the other illegal drugs in the book for way much fucking cheaper sucks to be canadian.:devious:

19. I'm from England, normally get 1g for £10 where i live but cos im good mates with a dealer i get 1.3 for £10 just that little bit extra, you know how it is :p