Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Red Bull to fight drug tests?

• Please log in to reply

All I Want

All I Want

The Offspring

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Today I was shotgunning some Red Bull with my friends, and I notice on the can it has 100% of daily Niacin in the form of Niacinamide (sp?), along with 80% of daily vitamin B12.

So, with this information, isn't it feasible to assume that Red Bull could be a source of the necessary supplements to help pass a drug test? Ex. Niacin and B12. Like, drink a box (about $8) worth of Red Bull a day until the drug test, or something like that.

AnalogSwitch

AnalogSwitch

Marijuana: Medicine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 388 posts
Sweet man, I don't know if it will work, but thanks for sharing the info.

Blueflame1986

Blueflame1986

Gallon bag Zip-Locs

• Old School
  • 1,163 posts
Drink enough of it and it will work, haha. Any liquid flushes you out man, no matter what it is. And the niacin will not have THAT big of an effect at all...in my experiences anyways...

SoCalPothead

SoCalPothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
yeah simply just drinking a butt load of water will rinse u clean.. my best experiences with passing tests are drinking water and cranberry juice..

premont

premont

contact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
or go to GNC and pay $5 for the 250 mg niacin tablets

sparkabowl

sparkabowl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

or go to GNC and pay $5 for the 250 mg niacin tablets

Yeah take a couple of those and you'll be clean. I've never done it but that is what everyone i know who is on piss tests does. My friend smokes an 8th a day and passes every test. But I warn you, take them after you eat and drink a lot of water. Its pretty much is like having a nasty sun burn for like 2-3 hours, and your skin will turn red. Hot and cold flashes. I guess its worth it if you dont want to stop smoking, and its cheep.

bobtoke

bobtoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 424 posts
i ounce heard that a kid drank 10 red bulls strait chuggin them and he died of a heart attack or sumtin

GIMpy12

GIMpy12

Lit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts

i ounce heard that a kid drank 10 red bulls strait chuggin them and he died of a heart attack or sumtin

probably some bullshit stuff like this tends to go around a lot but could happen if the kid had hardcore heart problems

lmaonade

lmaonade

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 141 posts
It was a thirty year old guy, and he had 20 reb bulls

it happened in Raleigh, NC. which is around where i live

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts

It was a thirty year old guy, and he had 20 reb bulls

it happened in Raleigh, NC. which is around where i live

Weak mofo then..I've downed a full case (think it's 24) and all I got was a cold cold stomach ache and a mild brain freeze.

When I added crown royal and someone smoked me out for the first time in 4 months I pretty much let loose with a torrent of bull an brew nothing more and my high after that was the shit. So weed actually cures people brinking on being alcoholic too...

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
energy drinks rock
energy drinks and alcohol is awesome
energy drinks and weed is better

NCToker

NCToker

honey dutch

• Old School
  • 647 posts
i hate energy drinks haha, i prefer mountian dew or dr pepper haha, but anyway yeh they only way to beat a drug test is to flush yourself out and the only way for a 'quick fix' is to take something tht flushes you out real fast, naicin

ch2omed

ch2omed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
Energy drinks, weed, alcohol, and sex is awesome mwuhahah!

Sage of Salvia

Sage of Salvia

Conjunta fumador

• Old School
  • 940 posts

i hate energy drinks haha, i prefer mountian dew or dr pepper haha, but anyway yeh they only way to beat a drug test is to flush yourself out and the only way for a 'quick fix' is to take something tht flushes you out real fast, naicin

Word.

streetlight man

streetlight man

I GOT ANOTHER ONE!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts

Energy drinks, weed, alcohol, and sex is awesome mwuhahah!

- energy drinks

haven't really tried many / care too..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users