Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peer pressure. Haha, just read.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holgini88, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I've been peer pressured before to take a shot when i was high but not to smoke weed , i cant say no to a hit from a blunt lol. Anyways it was on my birthday which was not too long ago and we had shots of Patron ready to go , i didn't want to but they kept saying shot shot out loud so i just went for it! it felt really good , it felt like i was breathing fire haha.

2. Haha , yeah i kind of went through a similar story . i never wanted to smoke weed in the beginning and i actually hated the smell of it. anyways i used to chill with a bunch of guys that smoked weed alot , only dank shit too. so this one night i was just stressed and i went for it , ive been smoking ever since haha. :smoking:

3. I just open doors to where the grass is greener, I leave it up to them to decide whether to take them. :smoking:

4. I whips mah weener out and slaps them in the face if they say no. And then I apologize and offer a friendly toke instead, never got a second no.

5. Never actually made anyone smoke weed but this girl knew for awhile that I smoked and one day she started asking about it saying she was kind of curious. So I convinced her she should try it and she loved it, only now she always wants to smoke with me and she's pretty annoying to me. Anyway, I would say that actually trying to make someone smoke weed who doesn't want to is just wrong, however supplying information and the means to those willing, well I don't see a problem with that.

Oh, also when somebody taps out we always flame him and tell him to smoke more but if he still says no then just leave him be.

6. Dont mean to hijack this thread or w/e but need to get this off my chest:

I need to rant a little bit in response to people dropping out of the rotation and getting flamed for it. First of all, I know what you guys are saying about saying something but no really caring if they drop out or not so this isn't directed to you, rather a couple guys I smoke with. It goes like this, we all smoke over the winter like every day and the one kid who doesn't care about throwing his money around always ends up packing like honestly 7 or 8 bowls between 3 or 4 people. At a certain point Im 10 ft off the ground and anything more is overkill, they would rather smoke until they throw up to show how cool they are. Well since I stop when Im already blasted they make fun of me for it. It doesnt bother me too much, but now they keep calling me scared and shit which again its whatever. The thing that drives me nuts is that these hard asses smoke once in a great while and when I have the money Im a daily toker and they keep calling me out for whatever reason. Apparently it is getting to me a lil bit, but its just frustratiing because I see these guys smoking until they are too stupid to move, and the worst part is thats what this one kid thinks being high is :mad:. Moral of the story is some of my friends are retarded and have been pissing me off lately. I feel better now, sorry for writing so much, but it needed to be said.

7. yes, I kind of pressured my boyfriend into it cause it was his birthday cause I underestimated the possibility of bad side effects happening even though he told me he got paranoid and he was fine until we were at super wal mart and this random fat black lady and a cop were following us "rowdy kids" and he was definitely what you could call "overly" paranoid about them. I felt so bad. but then we had some good sexual bonding and I forgot about it but then the next day I felt so horrible.:(
    pressuring people into doing things like drugs is awful, they should see how nice it is on their own:cool:

8. Well it does good things for me so i consider getting people into smoking sharing the love. For a matter of fact I love when i tell somebody how fun and life changing it is then seeing their reaction after they smoke. My friend actually just called me yesterday (He has been out of state since i started smoking) because he was high off of some nice hawaii weed. He was on vacation and helping build his future house when the guys who were building it with him, they offered him to smoke then proceeded to give him a home-made with a bamboo bowl. He got really high and called me when he got home, since it was his first time i got high and we talked and laughed over the phone. He eventually started nodding off and had to go though.

9. My friend was like that he thought it was only cool to smoke like .3 with no tolerance and get to the point were you just want to sleep if it's late. Well we never got to really hang out and whenever i smoked enough to be impaired but not too high he would yell at me and say i am not getting high. Needless to say he ended up going to rehab for a oxycontin, xanax, ketamine, whippets, dust off, coke, and alcohol addiction. He doesn't smoke because he admitted he has no self control. Sorry to say it but people who get right into smoking all day everyday at the age he did (14 this was years ago) or don't have a schedule that permits it (highschool, college, intelligent job) are headed for trouble.

10. i think that's kinda messed up. it's waaay more annoying for someone to get too high than it is for someone to "tap out". some people have a lower tolerance than others. i don't get why you would want them to smoke more of your weed, anyway.

11. Haha see that's what I do too, but I still kind of feel like that's pressuring cause eventually they'll hit it just to get me to shut up about it... Then they see I'm right haha.

12. It all depends on how far you take it. Like I said before my friends are douches about it and don't know when to stop, if it really is just kidding then I don't see a problem with it. There is a huge difference between "You done so soon?" and "Don't quit you vagina!"

13. who are you to judge how much someone else needs to smoke? if theyre high theyre high, i dont see why it matters haha.

14. I totally agree with you, I was just saying that if people are going to say something about someone dropping out of the circle early that it should be clear they're joking. As I posted earlier I know how it feels to have people on your shit all night about quitting early, its pointless and annoying. Im not ever going to say anything to anyone about when they stop, but I could see where a lil friendly exchange wouldn't be out of line.

15. I would like to say no, but i think i indirectly do most of the time.. by telling them how they are missing out and that they should try new things in life!

16. Yeah, not gonna lie. Well, I'm persistent lol.

17. yeah, just so they know what they're missin

18. agreeed. get high quickly, but no ones ever said anything about it before. i'd probably get annoyed if they did. but yeah i gotcha :)