Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Need A 26 Character DIABLO 2 LOD Cd Key

• Please log in to reply

HeadySpaghetti

HeadySpaghetti

SOILED IT!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,913 posts
Does anyone not play Diablo 2 anymore and have a CD key that is 26 characters? I have a problem. I have old Diablo 2s that have only 16 cd keys and im trying to play with my friends and i have enough Cd keys to play iwth them, the problem is my CD keys are different than theirs, since mine is newer, and the only way I can play online with them is to have a 26 letter cd key for LOD. Because i lost my original diablo 2 CD key and so to install the diablo 2 LOD i need 2 cd keys that are 26 characters for diablo LOD.

If anyone has one please PM me, +Rep!!!

Neromatic

Neromatic

Mr. Negative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 664 posts
You can convert any 16 digit Blizzard CDKey to the new 26 digit ones by registering it to a B.Net account on their website. Only limitation is that it seems like you're limited to 1 copy of each game per account, so if you have more than 1 D2LoD key to convert you need to make 2 accounts.

HeadySpaghetti

HeadySpaghetti

SOILED IT!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,913 posts

You can convert any 16 digit Blizzard CDKey to the new 26 digit ones by registering it to a B.Net account on their website. Only limitation is that it seems like you're limited to 1 copy of each game per account, so if you have more than 1 D2LoD key to convert you need to make 2 accounts.

Could I get a link to this?

Neromatic

Neromatic

Mr. Negative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 664 posts

Could I get a link to this?

1. Blizzard.com
2. Store
3. Login
4. Manage Games
5-100. Profit!!!