OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Excellent! "I'm not THAT bored" I love NY too dude! Spend a lot of time in the city. Great story.

• Like Like x 1
  2. My brother and I had been backpacking around Central America and were hanging out in Columbia, on the coast. We met some cool dudes at a rad salsa club and went out to the perimeter wall (like an old fortress wall) to smoke a jay. It was dark and my brother was squatted down puffing on the doobie when out of the darkness came some armed federales. They tapped on his shoulder and he stood up turning around to face them...all the while exhaling his lungs full of smoke. They started to get riled up saying we were smoking weed (which of course we were). He smoothly flicked the jay away and I was smoking a bidi (leafy cigarette from India) and I showed them the pack of bidis and said we were smoking these. They smell totally different than anything else. We got off the hook, barely. It definitely harshed our mellow.

3. When I was a kid I made a real rookie mistake. I'd just scored an O from a good friend who dealt, really top quality green. I toked with him and another friend, then wandered through town. Met up with some friends of friends in a back alley kinda street and we got chatting there and shared their J, so I offered to skin one up from my stash to even things out. All going well enough, I skin up and we start blazing.

Then I see them, two 40ish plain clothes walking down the alley towards us, a man and a woman. It was obvious from a distance they were 5-0. We tossed the J but the fucker kept burning away behind us. The cops come straight up to us and proceed to search my companions, finding a knife on one of them. Then, they get to me. I figure I'm fucked.

No shit, they tell me they can't search me (gave my mates the pat down easy enough, but not me), but want me to turn out my pockets. So I go through the procedure of emptying all my empty pockets, bricking it because I know I'm holding weight. When we get down to the pocket I was keeping it in, I just stuff my hand in my pocket, pull out a gig flyer, shove my hand back in and keep pushing around as if trying to show there's nothing else in there despite there being a fully loaded tin in there.

They let me off, didn't take it any further. I may also have had some more serious items in a bag next to me, which also didn't get searched. The lad who had the knife (small blade, mind, but he was too young to reasonably be carrying it) got a caution.

To this day, I still have no clue why they didn't search or how I got off.

After they left, I turned around and the J still had a small orange burn going on.

4. came back to my complex from my smoke spot only to see an assload of cops around the apartments. Like at least five of them if not more just parked outside the place. Fastest 180 i ever did lol.

Turns out some guy was off his meds and yelling at the building's

5. I was arrested back in June for possession of half a gram. Me and my friend wanted to go get high and go see Ted 2, so we drove in field and parked there, turned the headlights off and everything. This was way back in my early days of smoking, I made a homemade GB that I brought with me because that was the only thing I had to smoke with. We bought a lighter from the store and when we started smoking, we found out that the lighter was crap. I just refused to light the bud for some reason, so we were just sitting there trying to smoke. I managed to eventually get a small hit in, but it barely even gave me a buzz. We decided to just head to the movie because it was about to start, and as were driving out, my friend went off the trail and started driving into deep grass. I told my friend to get back on the trail because we could get stuck, and then a second after I said that, we were stuck. I nearly had a panic attack. I got out of the truck and tried my hardest to push the damn thing. I even went under the truck and used all of my strength to try to lift it with my shoulders. I tried my hardest, but there's only so much a 105 pound 17 year old could lift. We then decided to call a tow truck. We were stuck in that field for three hours, and it was 1am in the morning by the time the tow truck got us out. He put us back on the trail and as soon as we drive out of the field and back onto the road, we noticed there was a cop behind us. Of all the shitty luck, what are the odds a cop would be driving there at the exact time we pulled out? The cop didn't put his lights on, so we decided to make a turn to see if the cop followed. The cop turned too. We kept driving and then the cop finally put his lights on. We pulled over. The cop came up the car and asked to see our IDs. We were both completely sober and the truck didn't smell like weed at all, we were in the field for three hours with the windows open. The cop asked my friend to step out of the car and he closed the door leaving me alone in the truck. My friend freaked out I guess and told the cop that we had weed. (Which was the stupidest thing anyone could have done.) The cop asked me to step out of the car, he searched me, found the bud and we were put in handcuffs and arrested. That was probably the worst night of my life. Ever since, I get so freaking paranoid every time I have weed on my outside my house.

6. We're do you live, my friend got busted with a zip and only got a ticket

7. I live in Houston, TX.

8. Times standing in front of YMCA during my homeless years. Cops pull up, pat down everyone, start shoving hands in our pockets, claiming they saw a gun. This show was on weekly basis. We tell them can't shove hands in our pockets, they say they don't care. They are searching for a gun. What homeless teenagers have a gun? That was the weekly show; they never busted anyone for anything and kids never stopped blazing by YMCA

9. And they arrest you for half a gram wtf

10. They arrested a buddy of mine for a little nug in Dallas.

11. Lmfao! Wtf Texas

12. So early on in my career my brother and i thought it would be a good idea to hotbox my car in a deserted parking lot around 930 PM [​IMG] lol we were the definition of young and stupid.

Anyway after about 15 minutes a cop car pulls into the parking lot and starts coming to where we were parked. It was the dead of winter and there was snow all over the ground, we had the car on because heat was required to live lol. Vaporizers and a J being smoked so my car REEKED of ganja[​IMG] lol. We panic and I start to drive away out of the parking lot while my bro tries to put all the shit away.

Of course the cop turns his lights on, and our lives flashed before our eyes as we picture all the implications of being caught red handed like this. Instead of walking up on our car though, the cop just drives up along the passenger side and rolls his window down (We believe this was due to the amount of snow in the parking lot and the cop being too lazy/not interested in getting snow all over him) and we roll the passenger window down as well. He asks what we are doing in this park this late when its closed at dusk, so I made up a quick story about meeting a friend halfway between our houses to get some clothes we left there. The cop doesn't seem to buy it, telling us "My bullshit meter is going off right now." He asks for the friend's name, and Turns out the cop actually knew the family that we were referring to, which I'm sure helped legitimize our story. After talking with him through the window for another minute (we were doing everything we could to be cool and collected and bullshit our way out of this) he says "I'm gonna let you guys go ahead, don't let me read about you in the funny papers tomorrow" and he let us go!

After we got back to the road and started to celebrate our escape, we looked down and realized a bag with about 4g was sitting in plain view in my cup holder that my bro just completely missed in his frantic scramble to cover up [​IMG] lol. SO if the cop had actually just gotten out of his car and walked over to us it would have been game over.

TL:DR, thanks to snow and some quick thinking, we managed to avoid getting fucked over and proved that sometimes, its better to be lucky than good lol [​IMG]

13. #3853 JuhKayRay816, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
    Okay so we were at this park and we all pretty nicely baked, and we decide to go get some subway. So we throw like 7 people into a 5 seat car and go there. But like a minute later one of our friends runs in and some big ass dude is chasing him. like this dude was scary. and ig our friend had been breaking bleachers at the park or something? and the dude had seen us drinking and smoking and all that so he decides to be a dick and call the cops on us. so we all get back in the car and go to this pond and we all get out, and like 10 mins later we see a KCPD car drive by us all slow with the spotlight on looking for us. He went down and parked and just sat in his car. It's like pitch black outside and he turns his headlights off. so we all jump back in the car and drive off the other way, and the cop turns around and comes after us. It only takes a couple second for him to be right behind the car. I'm not gonna say what happens next for my own safety but let's just say there was a car chase and I may or may not have gotten away.

14. #3854 Kris Benwa, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    Well last night after I got off work I bought a couple of brews and was planning to relax in the parking lot of one of my college's apartment complexes before I went inside. The weird thing about last night was there was only 2 other cars in that area when usually it's totally full. So I'm sitting in the car with the car not all the way on but just on the next thing so I can charge my phone and watch YouTube on it, smoking a bowl, and drinking. After like literally maybe 6 hits of bud and 7 sips of alcohol a cop pulls up.

This isn't all that unusual actually. I do this almost every day and I see cops do their usual circle around but this time lol when the cop gets right in front of my car I look up as he happens to look over and we make eye contact. At that point I'm like aw shit. So I move the grinder in my lap and bowl and weed I was holding into the passenger seat and just hold my phone in my hand. Eventually he pulls up behind me and walks up and asks me what I'm doing and if I have id. I give it to him and he asks me to get out and sit on the hood of the car because I look and smell very intoxicated. After that I basically tell him the truth about what I was doing and what I had in the car and where then he goes to his car to get some info on me I guess as some other officers pull up.

They were all actually pretty nice and chill about the whole thing lol. They understood where I was coming from as far as wanting to get off work and relax before going in. They told me it was illegal to be outside with alcohol though and next time stay my ass in the house. They also said I'm sure I know bud is illegal too. So after some more casual chatting and joking with the other officers he goes in the car and gets all my shit and tells me what'll happen.

He says if it were to be between me and them they'd have me destroy the stuff and go home but because it was on campus they have to report it to the university. The first officer said because I was so honest and cool though that he would try to email his boss to see if they can let it go though. He said if I did end up having to go the little student court or whatever that I could call him as a witness and he would do what he could for me. So the shit thing is that they took my bowl and grinder (the bud is no big deal because I only had a nug left) but the good thing is that they were all actually nice about it lol.

I'm definitely pleasantly surprised by my interaction with the boys. I was not expecting that at all lol

15. dude they might've been nice then then but I'd be scared of them fucking me over in court and getting me kicked out of school.

16. Atleast I haven't got caught with weed in a long time by the cops , thank god. But they don't really give a fuck in Michigan any more it seems

17. A couple years back right after i got my drivers license i was driving around killing time and smoking cigarettes. I was rolling my own at the time and was driving around in my car, a convertible, with the top down. I pull up to a four way stop and start to roll a cigarette because nobody was there, and a cop pulled up to an adjacent stop. He sees me rolling it, puts is lights on and makes me pull off the road. He skips asking for my license and registration and straight up asks me for the joint he thought i was rolling. I pull up the pouch of bugler and kind of smirk at him. He apologized to me, said have a nice day and drove away. I thought that was a pretty funny experience haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. I was on my way home tonight and a light turned yellow. I thought the car infront of me was going through, but he was turning right. I tried to go around him and ended up running the light like a dumbass.

So of course the car behind me was a cop and I got lit up. I pulled over into a parking lot for a gym and rolled down the front windows, and shut the engine off but left the lights on. As I was pulling into the gym I took an 8th out of my pocket and threw it under my seat.

The cop walked up to my car and told me to get out and talk to him, near the back of my car. He was telling me I ran the light when I tried to explain why, and I agreed with him. I said I thought I had enough time but I knew I was in some trouble. When he asked for my license I realized it wasn't in my pocket, and told him I left it in my other car but it's valid. He asked if I had anything illegal in the car and I said no. so he walked near my door and looked through the window, only to see a tire pump and my phone.

He then pointed out that my inspection sticker was bad. I told him I had the new sticker, but not with me. He asked where I live and I told him, which was right down the road. He then told me he's gonna cut me some slack and sent me home with no tickets! I still can't believe this happened.

Oh at one point he said something about being a city trooper in BR, but still able to pull me over here in a different city. Even though I didn't ask. I guess he just didn't wanna deal with all that mess right now. I would've been fucked.

19. And I would've lost my state paid tuition if I got another drug charge. I'm still feeling a rush like I could be in jail right now, but I'm back home with my weed and netflix.

20. Well the Iphone came out in 2007.. Soooo back then he probably had one.