OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Haha dam, if you have more stories post them!

2. You do realize cops don't give a fuck about customers...right?
    A dealer isn't going to get a more lenient sentence for selling out a customer.
    Maybe if the person was buying half pounds and chopping but not your average eighth-buyer

3. In the heat of the moment those were the thoughts flying through my head. Of course I don't think I'm gonna lured into buying a small amount of herb by the police otherwise.

I have a 3rd story that happened literally days after that incident with the same dude who was staying with me at the time. We had gone over to a friends house for the afternoon to light up, and stayed there pretty late. I ended up doing a lot more than my friend, taking hits out of a volcano + a bowl + a blunt. He was only using the volcano.

By the time he we were gonna go home I was too stoned to drive. Now I drive stoned fairly often without any issues (as my first story shows), so when I say I was too stoned to drive I was way too stoned. So I toss my friend the keys even though he's from outside the country and doesn't have a U.S. License. We pack up our stuff and go.

The entire 15 minute drive home I'm beyond paranoid. We spot a couple cops parked around and just looking sketch, and I'm terrified we'll get pulled over and searched. This is around maybe 2 am in a very high police area.

After what feels like forever, we pull into my house and the relief starts to set it. We make sure the stash is sealed and smell free, then head inside. My mom gets up for like 5 minutes to turn off the burglar alarm since she knew we'd be home real late, then goes to bed again. We go into our rooms, and I collapse in my bed feeling like pure bliss, still tripping balls from my high.

5 minutes later nirvana gets interrupted by a loud as fuck "BANG BANG". I jump out of bed, and initially wasn't even sure if I imagined it. I poke my head out of the door of my room and hear my mom say "what was that!?"

There's another couple of bangs, even louder and this time I can tell it's coming from the front door. I go up to it, and can hear muffled voices on the other side. I peak through the eye hole but can't see anything, so flick on the outside door light. Two cops are standing right outside.

Panic sets in. They tracked us all the way from my friends house. My buddy ran a red light and neither of us noticed, and they tracked down the license plate. I had no reasonable idea for why cops were at my door and I was still high as shit which didn't help.

My first reaction was priceless. The moment I flicked the lights on and saw it was cops, I flicked it off again thinking I could pretend no one was home. I heard one of the officers say into his radio "the front door light just turned on and back off". Lmao

I turn the light on again realizing there's no getting around this. I open the door hoping I don't smell like herb and don't look/sound as blazed as I was. The popo immediately start shooting a flashlight at me even though the light is on, and tell me they're here because the alarm went off.

Me: "The alarm?"
    Cop: "Yes your alarm is going off"
    Me: (thinking he means my car alarm I'm looking over his shoulder) "It is?"
    Cop: "Someone entered the fake deactivation code into your home alarm"

At this point my mom is at the door freaking out, and after a bit we figure out she must have typed in the wrong code to let us in. I start calming down a bit since they're obviously not there for me.

Cop: "That's alright ma'm it happens. If we could just see some proper identification so we know you're the home owner we'll be on our way"
    Mom: "Sure let me just go get it in my room"
    Cop: "Could we step inside while we wait?"

At this point I step in and go as far as opening my mouth to say "no", but before I can my mom goes "yes of course come on in!". To this day I have not forgiven her for the utter panic this instilled in me. I mean what the hell mom, how do you let two strangers with guns into the house just because they have a badge. I'd had bad experiences with the police, and I'd seen the brutality videos and such online, and I was scared chitless. She just invited cops into our house without a warrant, while I'm high as balls. This is how people get shot in those brutality horror stories.

My mom goes to get her ID, and just like that I'm stuck standing in the kitchen with two officers in awkward silence. One is looking around very casually, the other is standing still and just staring daggers into me. The thought that he realizes I'm high makes me so nervous I avoid all possible eye contact and start physically shaking. After maybe 30 seconds of this unbearable situation I realize I have to move. I walk over to the house alarm panel and start pushing buttons at random, pretending to be inquisitive or something. Anything to get away from the cops and look normal.

My mom gets back, shows them the ID. Officer says everything checks out, and starts on some mini-speech about just making sure we were ok and how he appreciates the cooperation. As he's doing this the other one is taking one last look around the kitchen and main area of the house so I had the feeling he was stalling.

I yawned and my mom got the hint, and thanked them and wrapped it up. They left. I went to bed and was totally sober.

4. #3784 Live_Life, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015

Dude that's insane!!!!!!! That's completely insane how coincidental those situations were especially this one. I've had several experiences with bud where it was just too coincidental and I for sure thought I was done. One time was when I was new to smoking, (this was when I had a one hitter and 1 gram was a huge amount to me) I had just finished smoking my one tiny bowl on my one hitter and was pretty dam high, I leave the side of my house and exit out of this gate door thing we have and when I do I notice my neighbor directly in front of my house is standing at the end of her driveway with her hands at her hips literally just looking at me and my house like she was looking for something, she was just staring at me. So me being new,paranoid and thinking she smelled my puffs of smoke I got nervous and was decide to stand on my front porch "talking on the phone like a normal person." After about 2 minutes of doing this I go inside the house and go upstairs to the bathroom then to my room, so I decide to peek outside my window to see if she's still there and when I look ALL OF MY NEIGHBORS are standing in front of the ladies house talking with her and several of them were even pointing at my house and several were staring in my direction, and there was one guy in dressy clothes passing out papers that in my high state of mind I thought were papers for them to write down their report of me lol. I seriously start freaking out and I thought I was done. I felt so bad because now these people were going to come knocking on my house door to tell my parents I'm smoking weed and how terrible they'd feel and how fucked I'd be, the whole 9 yards. I pack everything up, put on a big black hoodie to cover my face even tho it's 100 degrees in the Florida summer heat (really high and dumb "great idea" lol) and "sneak" to my car. I threw my first piece I ever had "little man" and everything I had away . Only to find out that apparently my neighbors were having their FIRST ever monthly neighborhood meeting and that's why they were all there -___-. I still have this pic from 2 years ago that was taken literally less than 5 minutes before this all started lol, I still miss that piece.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439959834.790365.jpg

5. Lmao that's funny. Yeah 9/10 of the stories I have are all freak coincidences that set my paranoia on high. I have a joke with my m8s that everything happens to me when I'm high and no other time.

6. I was at the beach hotboxing my boy and some girl (who i later had some fun with ;) ) my friend parked in the worst spot but i didnt care we were gonna smoke and go in the water, so midway thru the the sesh we see a hand knocking on the driver side window, we both said hold on not knowing it was a leo, we finish that blunt and were listening to wiz khalifa - heart and soul and as my friend rolls down his window the song was like " i love to smoke marijuana" and smoke just hits the cops face. And he tells us to get out the car are we f*cking stupid smoking in front of the police. They find the half oz of lavender kush in the backseat. Issues my friend a ticket i wouldnt have got a ticket but i smoked in front of the cop so yea... Lol

7. I got pulled over with a half ounce in a duffel bag in the backseat with my MFLB, 5 minutes later I was on my way after getting a warning about expired tags (I had no idea they were expired )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. So my friends and I were waiting around in a business type parking lot. We were just waiting for a few of our others friends. One of them was about to die of boredom and pulled out a little baggie with a little over a g in it, and my other friend had his bong... so we decided to box his car. We get in the car and start taking some bong tokes. It was fun, but it was pretty stupid because there were people walking past (families.) One of my friends in the back seat started to tweak out and say that "this guy was staring at us." Of course we though he was just being paranoid, so we continued to smoke. I was in the passenger seat packing a fat bowl as i hear my friend yell "NO! NO! NO! FUCK!" And as i look up of course there is a cop car pulling up. The driver started to freak the fuck out. The cop got out of his car and knocked on my window lol (keep in mind the car was boxed as fuck.) so i roll down the window and said "hello officer." then he he asked if we were smoking some weed which was an obvious yes because smoke was just flowing out of the windows in the cops face. My friend who was the driver tried to fucking lie and said no. He has us step out of the car and searched us, searched the car, ect. He was pretty cool about and said he would let us off the hook if we threw everything away. I was standing the closest to the cop and he was holding the bong, and he looked at me and said "Go ahead and smash this thong in the dumpster" and that fucking sucked

p.s i had a pipe and grinder in the car and the little piggy never found them!!!

9. alright so this goes back a while to my first encounter with the 5-0 when i was 16. me and some friends were at this one girls house and people were drinking there and i drank a bit and me and some other friends decided to hotbox my buddys car in the driveway of the house we were in. about midway through the blunt a car pulls in the driveway and the girl whose house it was comes out and opens my door (passenger door) and starts screaming about us smoking cuz it was her grandma who had just gotten home[​IMG]. anyway were still smoking so i just close the door and two of the people we were smoking with hopped out and ran back in the house. so its just me and my two friends and we decide we've had enough and its time for us to dip so we leave and im sorta crossfaded but my two buddies were just high and as were driving back to get dropped off cuz its like 12 and i realize we definitely reeek so i decide i gotta air myself out so i kinda stand up and out of the car to air out and i look on the other side of the car and sure enough theres a cop in a suburban right next to us. so i get back in the car scared shitless and lucky cuz the cop somehow didn't see me outside the car and i warm my friend driving to be cool cuz theres a cop and we had a right turn coming up. so what my friend does at this point is freak out and drive right through a red light instead of stopping before he made the right turn, and almost right into a car who had a green light. at this point i know were fucked and i have a grinder on me and a little tin with about .2 of shake. anyways we get lit up and pull over. of course the officer immediately smelled the car and because we had just hotboxed he asked my friend why it smelled like weed in the car. my friends response to the cop are as follows: "um.. because we were at my friends house, and my friends dad was smoking a swisher outside of my car" to this the cop goes : "that wouldn't explain why it smells like weed" at this point the officers (3 more cop cars showed up at this point) told all of us to get out of the car while they searched the car because my friend just consented after they actually brought a k9 unit. the cops find my grinder and little bit of weed under my seat and ask me whose it is i denied everything until my friend who was driving basically told the cop everything was mine so i just conceded and said yeah its mine... then another cop comes out of the car with a water bottle halffull of vodka... one of my friends who was smoking with us but went back into the house left it in the car unbeknownst to us.. anyways the cops proceed to breathalyze all of us. i blow a .09:/ drinking ticket lol. my friend who was riding shotgun blows a .00 and tells the cops that hes never met either of us before and that we were just giving him a ride home (keep in mind ive known this kid for pretty much all my life) they let him call his parents and get picked up on the street cuz they're towing my friends car. now as my friend is attempting to blow for the breathalyzer... he sucked in instead of blowing out... so the cops are all of course screaming at him to stop fucking around or whatever and he finally understand how it works and blows .00, either way they arrest him for the illegal turn as well as posession of marijuana cuz it was in his car and they also arrested me for the underage drinking and paraphernalia for the grinder. anyways me and my buddy got taken to the station where our parents picked us up.. so yeah haha that sucked but it was a learning experience lol

10. he let you off the hook and you call him a pig? That's fucked dude.

11. well he made me smash my friends $230 bong,,,

12. Honestly you are dumb for being in a busy parking lot. It's your own fault; you aren't going to get sympathy here.

13. smash a "$230 bong" > go to jail and have shit on your record for the rest of your life not to mention $1000's in legal fees. He did you a fucking favor.

14. Lol depending on the state decriminalization may be in affect anything under 100 g is only a ticket

15. One time when I was 14 I went to a friends house around 12 am or so and we smoked two grams of some good dodi, and he gives me an edible(my first time) anyways I eat it then start heading home, mind you it's like 2 A.M. anyways I'm about to cross a 4 way street when a car is feet away from hitting me, well as luck would have it it was a cop. Idk if he was scared because he almost hit me but he ended up giving me a ride home and was very polite. oh and also he didn't notice I was baked. morale of the story: not all cops are dicks.

16. Nearly got caught earlier, went to my local park to pick up an 8th from my dealer. completely forgot that the police have a local meeting at village hall on last sunday of the month. Had to walk past like 10 cops lol, thank fuck i hadnt smoked one recently. I saw a few of them sniffing then heard "whats that smell" as a few piggies looked at me. Then ran away as fast as i could lol.

17. Flashed my dick to get out of a ticket, said no dude ever [​IMG]

18. Me and my mate drove down south to go pick up ounces in my mums car because mine is fucked on fuel! I drove all the way there and wanted to toke up on the way back so my mate decided to drive on the way back, anyway I was lookin down smoking a bong then we see this bright as fuck flash...

It was a speed camera, turns out my mate was going 120kmh in a 90 zone, mum didn't even know I took the car and now she's going to get a fine and a photo of her son ripping a cone while his mate is 30km over the limit...

And my mate didn't have his P plates up so he's probably gonna loose his license as well..

Totally worth it the buds were joy!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thought this was a funny story.
    fw43ef3ewfgq3fq.jpg

20. post got hidden but long story short, got pulled over baked for checking my phone and with too many passengers and shit, reeked of bud eyes red, a lot of bud in the car (3 ounces just under) cop thought I was drunk so did a breathalyzer baked, didnt know how to do it at first lol, almost lost my license but he let me go, pretty much shat myself cuz I thought he would've searched the car, huuge sigh of relief, cop wasnt a dick, got other stories too involving park rangers and cops, let me know if you wanna hear em'! peace [​IMG]