OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Wtf did your friend do. They have his ass on Americas most wanted lmao

2. #3762 fssalaska, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Had a cop in a remote village in Alaska that when I was in town would always stop by and shoot the shit and have coffee.
    One day he asked me what do you do for a living and I said I grow dope. I was just joking I did not have any plants at the time just wanted to see what he would say.
    Dude says I wish more people would smoke weed, That after 15 years he had not had a call out to any problems like,wife beating,DUI's Fights where weed was to blame...
    He was a cool dude but in the small Alaskan Village he only lasted about 2 years, lot of raciest Indians that don't really like a white cop telling them what they can do...

anyways this is true.

3. That's dope

4. A buddy and me were leaving my house one evening around 7 and we had just smoked my bong that I kept in the backseat of my car. As I turned right out of my driveway, I noticed that a roadblock was set up just a few hundred feet down the rode so I couldn't turn around or they would have chased me. So I crept up to a complete stop high as hell and rolled down the window to hand the cop my drivers license. As he took my license, he asked "what is that cyclical silver piece?" I was awestruck that he said that and had no idea what to say. I told him it was a grinder and they ran the dog, searched my car, and found a bong, a empty liquor bottle and about 3 grams of dank. I was never charged with the grinder and most certainly didn't get it back.. Sleezy cops

5. #3765 Buzz God, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    Cool

6. hey what village? Ive been around. Usually saw a lot of mixes though

7. Was arrested for allegedly selling weed and was arrested and spent a few days in jail and was then bailed out. Ended up getting on this diversion program where upon successful completion of the program you get your original charges dismissed. So I got my shit dismissed and am now able to live life like a normal fucking person.

8. for real haha, that's such a big point to forget

9. Oh sorry I thought I made it more obvious than I did. He was a runaway from the next state over and his two friends has stolen their mother's (foster mom I believe, I guess they hated her.) truck.

10. ....they had a chopper for that? I seriously doubt that

11. Got some serious dank from a new dealer but can't smoke now cause right by my house pigs are parked out for some road work. Reading this shit instead. Good stuff though. Never be too careful. [​IMG]

12. #3772 fvckweed, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    this is such a great story. Gives me hope that there is still good cops out there not trying to butt fuck every single stoner.

13. Just this afternoon, I was sitting in the lobby with a few other patients waiting to be seen by a doctor at an evaluation clinic. Two young police officers strolled in. On duty. Full uniform. They checked the back of the office briefly (like, a glance), lingered about for a moment, and then just sort of left. And all the while, no one in the waiting room, including the receptionist, really even batted an eye. The whole thing was so casual, though I have no idea what the police were up to. It just seemed an odd situation. Is this common?

14. loving these stories and i have another to add.

it was a dark and stormy night and me and my three best mates were getting baked as fuck in my mates room. As my friend lives near the beach we had a great view of sea and we can see all this lightning and crazy shit happening way out. so we decide to go out down to the beach and check it out, smoke a couple of bowls and get some bevies in us, but we wanted to take the car as it was raining heavly. so we all pile into my car, buzzed as hell to check out this storm. we knew of this parking lot on top of this cliff facing out which would be perfect to smoke up. right before i went to turn into this parking lot on the cliff top these car headlights turn on and of course its the fucking feds....(must have had the same idea and come down to smoke a joint and check out the trippy as fuck stormg) i took my indicator off and kept driving down the road i was on but it was too late the cop car pulled out and started to follow me. baring in mind we were in the middle of the most intense storm and it was about 3 in the morning we were the only people on the roads so we werent hard to follow. what ever i did they kept on my tail. i took a right into this small lane and then parked up in someones drive and instanly turned all the lights off in a desperate attempt to lose them. i knew the small lane we had come down was a dead end and that if the police came down it we were D O N E fucked as there was no way out..... and they did.we all leaned back, my heart was in my mouth which was probably a good thing because that way i couldnt barf everywhere, i was that baked and that prangy. they went right past us... stopped... and waited... all i could hear was the rain and the wind, as well as the flashes from the lightning. then my moron friend turns on the car lights to 'find his chips' which he dropped, we all smash the light button off again, the cop car moves that same second and goes past us and leaves.

honestly i had never been so scared in my life but we ended up going back to the cliff top and had one of the best experiences of my life so was definitly worth it, moral of the story keep smoking the holy herb.

15. #3775 Mr.NiceGuy420, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    Gather around evry1 its high time i tell a story; this is more of aclose call though. O.k so my friend who is wealthyish found the keys to his uncles vaca house, nd new right away what to do. We made this shit our new chillout spot, got high half the time we came there, nd we went there almost everyday. Heres the fun part, we eventually foung the keys to the nice ass brand new BMW they had in the garage, nd this shit was new as fuck at the time, nd had some epic ass stereo system, the kind u can here from down the street, now keep in mind non of us had a drivers licens, but we thought wth, and took the bitch for a spin, ALL around the city spin, like everytime we were there. During 1 of our joy rides we were doing burnouts nd shit nd som1 called the 5-O for reckless driving, no wonder, so we pull out the culd e sac passing by this cop paranoid af, lucky we were pretty good drivers nd drove as perfectly as we could, passed the cop parked across the street nd waited for him/her to pass, nd parked in the garage. Now the scary part, we were doing our usual thing, nd drivin cross town to get n 1/8 except tht day was special, low nd behold there was a bike marathon going on with cops evrywere, directing traffic n shit hell i looked 1 right in the eye, scary shit. Flash forward we got our stash nd were heading back, which was when i noticed HOLY SHIT our bong was sitting in the cup holder for the world to see. Lucky we got out of tht 1. Now the worst part, since weve been driving this car around everywhere nd the only time we filled it was with a spare gal of gas my friend stumbled upon, we snuck into his house at like 12 nd grabbed it, so it was basically on empty. So we thought, well his uncle nd aunt rnt gonna be back for bout 6 months whos gonna notice. Well my friends dad, the caretaker of the house did, nd since he new wed been hanging out lately every1 got busted, so bout 2 months of hell nd thts it, luckily he didnt fing our weed or bong we stashed there, which soon aftr we recovered, cuz if he did i wouldnt be here to type this. 1 more thng az is the shit [​IMG]

16. Haha alright so my friend and I went over to the park that's in the neighborhood over from mine. She didn't wanna blaze, but of course she wanted to keep my company. So I pulled out my little kit, and packed my bowl and began to blow down, occasionally I would have to wait for the wind to go down in order for my lighter to work, & this was fine as me and my friend would just have conversations in between my tokes.

So these little kids are playing outside and suddenly they stop and stare at us, and then run away. I don't think much of it bc I'm pretty high so any paranoia I had I would put aside, & I didn't have the bud out in the open fr or nothing like that, plus they were small kids- didn't figure they'd even know what was up. They ran over close to this lady who was literally like...wayyyyyy down the street. Again I thought nothing of it.

Not too long after, my friend says "Oh shit, the boys" I look over to my left and sure enough 5-0 pulls up. I'm still thinking they're just gonna get out and go to someone else for whatever reason, so I quickly put my kit and all that in my pocket. Two cops come over and say "How are you ladies doing?" My friend & I reply good how are you, & I expect them to just move on, but one of the cops says "Has anybody been out here smoking any weed?"

At this point my heart starts racing, and we both respond "no" looking at each other confusedly. Now at this point I was almost certain I was screwed and they were going to ask to pat us down and or otherwise check us, but surprisingly one of the cops says "Okay! :) I don't smell anything, the person who called just said she saw two girls smoking on the slide" so I was like "Nah nah we just got here!" To which the cop seems to just go for it, and says he didn't get a description of the girls supposedly smoking, and for us to have a good day.

I was beyond spooked!! Haha and at that they continued to sit in their car just looking at us after this. We didn't want to just get up and look sketchy but I absolutely could NOT have any charges on me for bud or anymore cop incidents whatsoever, so I acted like I was on the phone, and we proceeded to leave, speed walking for a while and eventually running out of the neighborhood. I got INSANELY lucky!

Makes me realize that not ALL cops are fuck boys hahaha

17. Was busted with a full Kalashnikov and served 6mnths jail and 3 years probation ya I got fucked

18. What in the fuck is that?
    Nvm just googled it

19. #3779 theguyfromcolorado, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    link no good repost it broski

20. #3780 PsychedelicPineapple, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    I have at least a dozen close call stories where I thought "this is it. This is how I get busted", but every time I survived. These are two.

I was picking up a friend from the Uni and driving him back to his place since his car was in the shop. It's a good 20 minutes to drive over there, 25 to take him home, and another 30 to get back to my house from there. So to compensate he agrees to generously smoke me out to my hearts content. I pick him from the Uni, and he tells me his dad is getting home pretty soon so we probably can't smoke there.

Well damn, that's his entire side of this bargain. So I tell him screw it, let's smoke in the car as we drive over. I pop the windows and sunroof a tad, and he whips out this big ass bowl that's absolutely beautiful. We start hitting it and blowing it out the sunroof crack on the freeway. He's holding it for me and lighting it up as I drive in the slow lane.

I'm starting to get pretty baked (high tolerance at the time) by the time I take the exit to his house. We pull up to the very first red light off the freeway when he informs me there's maybe two last good hits and it's mine. I take the bowl since we're stopped, light it, and take a *massive* rip and kill the whole bowl.

The moment the smoke fills up my lungs, I glance into the rear view and my heart stops. A cop just came off the freeway and stopped directly behind us, not 5 ft away. Panic sets in. I try to hold in the smoke as long as I can since I hear you can "zero" it, but I'd never done it myself. Doesn't matter because it was too hard of a hit to keep in for long.

I cough out the smoke, trying to blow it it into the bottom of the car and turning the AC on max to try and dissipate it at least somewhat. Better that than a volcano erupting out of my sunroof. It works a bit, but there's still a good amount of smoke drifting out the windows and top.

Light turns green, I try to drive to his house normally. After about a mile and a half of this cop tailing us and me thinking we were for sure screwed, he switched lanes and speeds and passed us. We celebrate with another bowl once we parked in a garage near his place lmao.

Story #2

I'm at home with a friend staying over, and we need some herb. My main guy is out of town so I hit up an old friend I hadn't seen in a year and asked if he still delivered. He said yes.

I tell him to meet me out front since my parents were home. Mind you this in broad day light, but my street is quite and my neighbors are pretty chill.

A little while later he pulls up in his car and rolls down the window. We chat for like 20 seconds, then make our little transaction. And man, did his stuff *stink* like hell which put a smile on my face. I stand up as I say peace, and stick it in my pocket. The moment I do so I see a cop car pull around the corner onto my street via my peripheral vision. He's about 30ft away and starts cruising toward us. Fuck.

I turn around to start calmly walking back to my house. The moment I do so I see another cop car swing the corner on the *other* side of the street, also coming straight at us. Fuck fuck fuck. This car is coming in faster, and they both stop almost right in front of my house within 3 seconds.

Panic sets in. One cop car can be a coincidence. But two appearing and flanking me the exact second I took the bag and put it in my pocket? My friend sold me out. He got busted and now he's trying to save himself jail time. I'm about to be thrown face first into the gravel and arrested on my own front yard in front of my parents. my life is over.

I keep walking towards my house, shaking like a Bish. Reach the front door and close it. Cops leave after chatting for a bit. I text my friend "wtf". His reply: "DUDE THAT WAS PHUCKIBG CRAZY I ALMOST SHIT MYSELF".