OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I found a great new place to smoke nearby my house (stay with my parents during the summer since I'm in college so no smoking at home). By our town's walmart (classy right?) there's this bike trail no one ever goes on and there happens to be a sweet bridge with a creek underneath. I can stick my feet in the cool clear water and chill out and hear if people are coming.
    However this morning while i was on my second bowl I heard the whirls and beeps of a cop car pulling into the parking lot outside the entrance to the trail. I kinda freaked. I hurried and killed my bowl, stuffed my pipe, grinder and lighter into my smell proof pouch, stuck it in my purse and hurried down the trail. I kept in the trees so i wouldn't be seen, and got to a feild of sorts. I went through the feild to the road, walked to the walmart parking lot and went into the outdoor plant area all in under 10 minutes. Now I was half baked to I was both admiring all the pretty flowers and also had a feeling I was in a spy movie or something.[​IMG]  There was this employee working who was using a really loud cart to move things around. I could hear her coming towards me so I made a break for the inside of the store. I avoided everyone and tried to casually get to my car. Another employee in the lot's walkie talkie allowed me to here this.
                    "Did someone come and check out the trail then?"
                    "Yeah when he got there they were gone. Probably some teenagers."
    I promptly got in my car and drove off. I awarded my escape with a McGriddle. [​IMG]
    Never smoking there again. I still don't know how they smelled or saw. Dense trees, and my pipe is tiny and shouldn't give off much of a smell. Whatever.

2. Me and my mates were feeling bored taking at home so we snuck out (we were like 16) and went venturing round town. We came to a school which I won't name but it was catholic. The school we used to go to back then. We smoked blunts about 15 cms in length played on the playground equipment and shit and walked around. One of my mates decided it'd be a good idea to open a sports shed door. 30 seconds go by and we finally notice the alarm because at this point we are baked asf. We run to a vintage point where you can see over the school and watch the fuzz investigate the area find our roaches. We got out of there but the whole way home they were patrolling the area and we had a quarter oz on us. So we had to jump in a yard every time we so them they almost had usb with a spotlight but we bonded for an alleyway and lost them. My mum didn't even wake up when we returned to my house.

3. #3743 Yogosun, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    STORY TIME,
    Last week this shit happened, I went to Austin, Texas.. Everyone must know that the time that this happened I was dabbed out to the max, I was at a Hyatt hotel with my friend, we were watching Terminator 2, getting ready to go out for the night, I had 3 dabs already, just took my 4th, we had blunts passing too, he was on the laptop playing Diablo and I yelled from the couch asking about where my rolling papers were, he said in the bathroom, the bathroom door was right by the entrance door, keep in mind i'm extremely fucked up, I accidently open the main door and all of a sudden I panic, I peaked my head out and there was two cops a door away from me, they looked my way and I stupidly slammed the door, they ended up knocking on the door, we had to act fact, we had a full oz on us, a pipe, a sheet of dabs, I remember I went to the balcony and stupidly looked for a place to jump, I end up throwing all our shit on the balcony next over from us and ran to the door and opened it, they knew what was up and started searching, after 30 minutes and like 2000 questions, they left, we went back and got all of our shit back too.

4. All I can say is....... Well played! I would've been freaking out.

5. #3745 Xcesscola, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    I have a pretty decent story. So basically its like 5 or 6 around that time and the sun was just starting to go down so it was like semi black I just got my license a month or two ago so me and my friend are in my car and we were in a huge lot parked. We decided to start blazing up my friends got his Pax (if you don't know what a Pax is get off grasscity... lol) so we're casually ripping it relaxing and then we saw a cop driving on the road across from us. We freak the fuck out turn it off and stay very still hoping this cop would just keep on driving but no he turned into the lot.......... At this point my heart skipped a beat and I was like well its over. He pulls up behind us flashes these MEGA lights the cops in our town have on there car and just parks behind us. He gets out of the car starts screaming and cursing WHERES THE FUCKING POT all this shit me and my friend were basically prepared to assume the position to be cuffed. The cop says to give him the weed and I start denying at first but this was NOT the type of cop you fuck around with I knew it was pointless so my friends just like dude.... just give it to him its over so I hand him a MEGA pill bottle I'm talking like a half footer with like 4-5gs of fresh cut primo nug and he takes the bottle opens it up throw it out on the ground and kicks it away and tells us to fucking leave. I put the keys in the car stupidly I was baked as hell and in shock and then the cops goes " what do you think your doing you can't drive YOUR STONED!  (lol)" I was very baked and he was like start running and get the fuck out of here. We run away come back 15 minutes later get my car and get stoned [​IMG]. Needless to say we were pretty on edge.

6. It was a sunny afternoon I'm with some friends about to smoke the pot, we stop at this local mini mart to buy some cigs, next thing you know I get a call from one of my friends asking for a cig, just one fucking cig he was willing to meet me at the mini mart for that one cig, so he said he will be there shortly in about 2 minutes he arrives his car is hot box the fuck out he was still smoking a bowl when he pulled up, I walk to his car and hand him one of my cigs, dat him up then he takes off as I was walking back to my friends car which was not even 20ft away I look at the main road and see a cop doing a u-turn I automatically knew that cop was coming for me, I figured he though I was doing a drug deal, so i get back in the car and hide the weed on me, which I did not do a very good job at. I tuck the weed in the back seat pocket you know the pouches they have be hide your fronts seats. Well basically the cop told me to get out the car and he ask to search me, I told him to go ahead, he did not find any thing so he got mad at me and started telling me that he seen me do a drug deal I'm just like what ever man, then he tells me I can leave now so I get back in my friends car and looks trough the windows and sees the top of ziplock bag and yells coke, opens the door and roughly removed out the car hand cuffed me and tossed me in there car. It was about a quarter of weed, not coke. I never admitted to it being mine but they said I did on the police report.

7. #3747 youngstunna333, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Not toooo long ago, when I was 16, one of my best friends and I would always meet up at the mall (it being the only legitimate place we could meet that our parents would take us). It was mid december so we were all sweatshirted up and trying to do it quickly to get back inside ASAP. We had walked to the parking lot across the mall, like we had several times before, and started to set up this gravity bong. It was unusually packed, rather than the three or four cars per level that were usually there. But, being the ignorant kids we were, decided to spark up anyway. As we found a good spot I noticed their was a camera that looked like it was pointing at us, but my friend waived my off that idea. As I am taking the first hit, an officer comes around the car we were sitting behind.

Looking back I have no idea how we did not see him earlier, but that's besides the point.

My friend says quietly "shit"
    And I'm their taking my hit like "what?"
    I look up and say to my friend in Farsi (We are both Iranian) "We are going to run"
    At this point the officer is up closer to us and my friend is like "what?"
    I fucking deck the guy grab the bud and bolt.
    My friend and I are both yelling "faster" and I'm giving directions in farsi because I was in front.
    We jump flight of stairs and just keep sprinting once we hit the ground, never looked back.

Without a doubt scariest thing in my life.
    AND we didn't get to blaze that night.

8. My first story is honestly not the best but it was more lucky then anything.

A couple of years ago me and my gf were hanging out and my mom told us that she was cleaning everything for the people we were having over the next day so we couldn't go back to my house. She suggests hanging out at the local park that was open until 11. We go there and walk a little bit before returning to my car. Her curfew was 12 and at this time we had just started dating so i didn't want to be lame and dip out at 11. So i figured we weren't smoking or anything so if a cop rolled by he would just roll by. But keep in mind i do have a half O tucked away under my trunk in my car because i had been toking earlier with some of my boys ( i know under the trunk doesn't make much sense but anyone with TC knows what i mean).

11:40 rolls around and my gf and i are just sitting there not doing anything but talking. I then see a cop roll through the entrance which is about 200 yards away so i figured it would be worse to try and drive away. The cop parks right behind my car and walks up to the window. He is shining his light in my car looking in my trunk and backseat. He then says you guys know what time the park closes? And i stupidly responded 11. Anyways he asks if i have anything in the car and i slightly shat my pants. I just said no sir and he took my license and my gfs back to the pigmobile. Comes back with a slip that says we will get a ticket in the mail for $500! I check the slip and of course he isnt bullshitting. Of course since we were both white, i drive a nice car with no tint and i keep my car clean he didn't search us. But the shady looking kids next to us got searched and arrested on drug charges. The policing system in the United States is so fucked up.

I guess i cant complain too much i didnt end up with any charges against me unlike the other people minding their own business. Still a 500 dollar ticket just for being in a park after dark.

9. were the kids black?

10. me and 2 friends were driving down highway 84 in-between mexia and teague Texas.. With some crazy Mexican dude named Gustavo we all had met at the park just a couple hours before. We were blowing a couple blunts since about 6 PM it was 11 now. Anyway, we start on the way back to our hometown from mexia having just picked up a 30 sack, and a dime. Pitch black empty county road. We have the music blaring going like 80, blunt lit, hotboxing. Cop sitting on the side of the road with ALL his lights off flips them all on as soon as we pass him... As soon as crazy dude (driver) sees the cop he hides his weed in a goddamn match box.. And rolls down the windows letting out a bomb of smoke.. So the cop walks up to the car and as soon as he reaches the window he asks driver to step out. We're all tripping out. Friend in the backseat lurches forward from the back seat to grab a sweet tea from bushes and proceeds go swallow his whole dime. We all get out, they split us up and ask us all if we know where the weed is... Obviously we all say what weed? *blazed*as soon as the cop walks away I throw my pipe in the grass far away from me :( cop looks in the car for like 2 seconds and finds the dudes match box.. He gets arrested taken to jail and we all get a ride from this chill sherriff to my friends house.. Friend pulls off his hat and checks in the inside part pulls out a joint and we all get high [​IMG] Lost a pipe and a dime that night and the cops never even searched any of us :( but better safe then sorry I guess..

11. I was pulled over once while driving and smoking a cig and the cop said he thought it was a joint I even offered him a puff

I was like bs u so just profiled me...

12. #3752 andy85258, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Lol, at least half of you in this thread wouldn't have these cop problems if you just took a few minutes to check out your surroundings if you really must smoke in public.

13. Got pulled over for running a red light, had half an ounce in my glovebox because I had just picked it up from my dude and was driving home. Cop pulled me over and didn't ask to search my car or anything, because he had no reason to suspect anything. He did ask if I was on drugs/drunk but because it was Memorial Day weekend, and because I ran a red light. I just got a ticket for running the red light and was on my way. Almost shit my pants though. Glad I hadn't smoked in my car in a few days.

14. I was straight-up profiled the other night.

My friends and I were driving over to another friend's place to hang out and burn a couple trees, the usual shit. We end up getting pulled over because my friend who was driving "Didn't come to a full five-second stop at that stop sign."

Riiiiight.

So whatever, my buddy's car is legal, the weed is stashed in a top-tier hiding spot and the smell is mostly hidden. But that was all irrelevant, because as soon as the officer saw me sitting in the back, he profiled the fuck out of me. I was wearing a hoodie, a really sick graphic t-shirt, some slightly ripped jeans, and I have big icy blue eyes and long dirty-blonde hair. I wouldn't say I look like a hippie or anything, but apparently people can just tell I'm a heavy toker from looking at me (not the first time this has happened by far.)

To be honest, it wasn't full-on profiling because, I mean, we did have weed. But as soon as he locked eyes with me, he shines the flashlight into my face and goes "Got any weed in the car?" My first thought is "Oh fuck you, dude" but I respond politely and inform him there is no such thing in the car. He flashes the light on and off in my eyes a few times like a dick, then asks me again -- "Sure there's no drugs back there, boy?" At this point I'm just pissed. Like, what kind of cop has nothing else to do but harass young people for a possible minor pot bust? I've had a fair share of police encounters before, so I decided to send this piggy packing.

I got out of the car, emptied my pockets, told him to pat me down, gave him my ID and stared at him for a while, silently. He was staring daggers right back at me, but eventually he begrudgingly handed me my wallet back and said "Go home," before huffing off back to his car and promptly leaving.

It makes me so sad that there are still people who operate like this. Do you even know what fucking year it is? I understand you're intimidated by legalization but fuck's sake, shouldn't you be handling REAL crimes somewhere?

/rant

15. Not really a "cop" story but it does involve law enforcement so I'll post it anyway.

Just got back to the airport from a short flight, I'd been in a country oversees for two weeks. While we were waiting for our baggage to come out I notice they have trained dogs checking all the suitcases for drugs. See my bag come out and the dog immediately jumps on it and doesn't move until they take the suitcase away. At this point I'm shitting myself, I knew I didn't have any drugs in there but a few months back I stored all of my stuff in there while I moved house like bongs, pipes, a few ounce etc. I started to think maybe I had left a few baggies or something in there, anyway about 15 minutes later they put the suitcase back on the rotating thing and wait for someone to pick it up. I knew what was coming but wanted my bag so went and grabbed it, as soon as I did a chick grabbed my hand and asked if it was my bag, I said yes and she just said "Come with me. Now" at this point I thought I was done.

I got taken into a room for questioning while they searched literally everything I had including my clothes and they even opened my condoms to check inside :(. Got asked where I'd been who I was with, whether or not I do or have ever taken drugs etc (Of course I denied everything) after about 45 minutes of being interrogated by about 5 people I got released but they were still extremely suspicious. Probably didn't help that I had my cloud 9 cars in my wallet :)

16. #3756 kxlbx, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Freshman year I had a good friend I used to always sneak out and smoke with until he moved to another state. I hadn't seen him in a good year, and one day his friends decided to steal their mom's truck and the three of them came down and hit me up. 'Cause the kids didn't smoke, we dropped them off and it was just me and my buddy, hotboxing the truck somewhere in my neighborhood.

I noticed some creepy looking old man sitting in a wheelchair outside of his house staring at us, and eventually he started taking pictures. Being the stoners we are, we become sketched out as fuck and drove off.

It was only about 5 minutes of driving until I see one of those police SUV's following closely behind us. Once we turn our blinker on to turn, those red and blue flashing lights came on. We pull over, roll down the window, and the first thing the cop says is "Hands up, get out of the vehicle.. We don't care about the weed, just get out of the vehicle." By this time 5 more cop cars had shown up, and also a helicopter had been following us the whole time.

I had a grinder, a pipe, 2 bags of weed and a couple lighters on me.

I shoved the pipe, weed and lighters into the sides of the passenger seat and completely forgot about the grinder. So when I was assisted out of the truck and searched, they found it and took it. I heard my friend ask "Why were you looking for me in CA?" and the cop answered that one of my buddy's friend's dad had called the cops when he went to visit them earlier before he came to hang out with me.

Eventually this old cop was like "I'll take this mess" and started questioning me. They just put me down as a witness and one of the younger cops put me in his car to take me home. He asked me why we didn't know a helicopter was following us as if we just look out our windows into the sky to look for helicopters on a daily basis? Lmao.

When we got back to my house he called my mom and told her everything, then asked me if she knew about this "weed crushing device" as he liked to put it. With a big ass grin I replied "Yeah, she does." With doubt he replied "Should I call her back again?" and I said no. He left and found my buddy's two friends in my neighborhood and they all got arrested.

Basically i got off scott-free, although I really miss that pipe.

18. #3758 lowkeysav0, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    ight so about 6 months ago i was with 2 of my bros and we just copped a dime of some fire grandaddy purp, but we didn't have any thing to smoke tht shit with soo me n my bros call our boy to copp us a dutch (we were under age) so we troop it all the way till we get to the block so when we get there i buy the dutch n shit so heres where it shit start gettin hyped, as i put the dime bag into the dutch pack me n my bros see a group of all girls tht were walkin up the street, as they get closer we soon figure out tht they boutta go fight some other girls, so me n the bros walk over there to see the fight so when we get there (down the street) we see about 30 people yellin n shit so then 15 min later they say tht they gunna call the cops so we all start dippin down the street so then when we get bak to where we were we see 5 cop cars block off all the streets so me n my bros n a random nigga hide behind a car n dipped into a yard as we run into the yard the lady who lived there was like "go hide in the back" (we were gunna any way) so we did, then 10 min goes by of hiding then we start walkin towards the street to see if the feds was still there,which they were so we see a little opening on the side of a building across the street so we go behind some cars then the four of us dip as fast as we can across the street knowing the 12 saw us we run and run till were outta the area were the shit was happening so then the random nigga left and me n my bros went to a park near by n rolled tht shit up n got high

19. One day I was hangin around my block with a couple of my friends and I had brought some weed with. They had never seen,smelled,or smoked it before so we rode our bikes to another part of the neighbor hood and sat and the curb and I pulled out my pill bottle of blueberry kush that my friend had given me the day before for only 10 bucks even though it was like 2 grams. They smelt it and looked at it and right when I was putting it away this cop pulled around the corner so I showed the weed in my back pack. He rolls down the window and asks what were doing because he got a report from somebody on the block that they saw some suspicious 13 year olds sitting on their curb and were getting suspicious. He told us to go somewhere else to hangout and it was all good.

20. The other night I'm smoking on the side of my house with my bro and my friend. I rolled a faaat ass j probably like 1.3 j and I bend down to put out the roach and and I stand up and see a car coming down the street so we duck and peep out and its a cop my bro takes off but me and friend stay on the way back up the street I see the car like slowing down so my friend hides in front of my mom's car and I hide behind this bush. The cop stops gets out of his car and starts flashing his light looking all around my property. He came like a fucking foot away from me and my friend and stopped walking! He turns around and goes to the front of my house I think he went into my garage idk I couldn't see him I just heard him. We're hiding for bout 10 minutes and he leaves. Then 15 min later the cop calls my bro and says hey just letting you know we stopped by your house and took a look around because your garage door was open and there has been alot of break ins in the area hahahaha funniest random shit out ever